App EK Companion

What do you want to have next ? :)

• Total voters

Jerem-D

Dear community!

Thanks for your votes! I started working on the two next features "Secrets Checklist" and "Unique Bosses Checklist" and I would like to have your opinion:
  1. Secrets Checklist:
    1. Do you prefer to have one switch per secret door named with the location + the digit used in the map? Example
      1. <switch> Abbey of Saint Admus - Secret Door 11
      2. <switch> Abbey of Saint Admus - Secret Door 12
      3. <switch> Abbey of Saint Admus - Secret Door 13
    2. or do you prefer to have a counter for each location? Example
      1. <-> 0/3 <+> Abbey of Saint Admus - Secret Door
  2. Unique Bosses Checklist : I started to look at this table Bestiary - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki but there are some unique enemies that you may never encounter depending on your choices during quests. (for example "A lady" and the quest "Dubious Poetry". What do you think about only listing the enemies that you can always defeat in the checklist ?
Have a nice end of week!

J.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I like the counter.
As for the bosses, I think players only care about the unique enemies that are challenging. I wouldn't put Lady Elenna's stunt double in the list.

Jerem-D

Hello all,

Have you tried the new app?

I used the secret checklist on my side today but there are areas/locations that are no more accessible. That means secrets can be missed ?

I think about the "Temple of Blood" related to companion quest that is no more accessible after finishing the quest.

Can someone help me to identify those secrets that should be "completable = Maybe" ? (like it is for the quest table)

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Yes I've checked it, it looks great!
Is there a way to connect it to our game account, so it automatically notes our achievements, for example?

Jerem-D

After a login your Google account , I should be possible to get our achievements @Apocalypse . Adding some code and it will automatically synchronize our achievements.

I add this idea to the poll !

Jerem-D

Almost 10 voters :)

I did a little improvement today, just to be able to filter also the "uncompleted" or "completed" quests on the World Map. It is easier to find the missing quests:

I am checking the Google API to be able to synchronize the achievements soon.

Have a nice end of week

J.

Lamar

Thanks, it is working well! I just got my quests updated last night. This is my first playthrough of the game and now I know where my missing quests are.

I wonder if you could add to the map the number of dungeons and have us be able to check them off when completed? I found I'd missed a bunch that I could have done earlier in my playthrough.

Thanks for the awesome job on the app!

Jerem-D

Hello @Lamar

Thanks a lot for your support ! Thanks a lot for all of you, I really appreciate as developer to have your feedbacks !

@Lamar let me sure to understand what it could be interesting to implement for you : you want (like quests)
- to have a dungeons checklist
- to display the number of dungeons (all/uncompleted/completed) on the EK WorldMap for each part of grid (A1...K13)

If it is correct, it will be really easy to implement because I already have all the data (grid, towns, outdoors, dungeons, buildings). Let me know and I will add it in the poll/app.

J.