App EK Companion

What do you want to have next ? :)

• Total voters

Molokot

I know that toying with programing can be fun and it is good excercise , just from player perspective your work is 100% useless. This is small game and dont need any extential support or statistics or whatever, except data that is allready on wiki. If you realy want to help new players . please make a real dps table for weapons ( count physical and elemental damage separately)

Arcanmaster

DPS formulas I found

Jerem-D

Hello 👋

@Van Clayzer I am not able to open the document can you try another method ? When I can open the document, I will be able to update the quest list.

@Molokot thanks for the feedback. I agree with you that this app is not needed or a must have for any player. The initial goal was to have my own checklist to complete the game (it depends what you mean by "complete" of course!). There are now few additional contents that the wiki do not have yet. The Map with the sum of quest / book / monster you still need to look for. And the last feature to help players to follow a sequence of quests. But as you said, you can play without this app and without le wiki too ;)

Having said that what do you expect to have for the DPS table ? (We already have this table in the wiki Weapon Table - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki)
I can imagine that you want to have the real DPS depending on skills attributes modifiers ... ? But let me know what would be useful 😉

Molokot

Thing is, that wiki table is a comlete bulshit. It causes lot of confusion to new players. You need to separate + damage from main damage to see what it realy is. So for starters just make dps table with pure physical damage skipping "+ whatever" ,and in case of pure elemental mage weapons they should be included. Then you can make some extra columns showing how well "+ damage" will do vs enemies with diffrent resistances. Need also include banish ,because it is best extra damage modifier and it doasnt show at all on wiki. And if you want extra challenge you can also add results with maxed crit chance skill and improved crits skill.

Last edited:

Van Clayzer

I would love to contribute to this part of the missions, but I just don't know how to upload the file through this site! if you want to talk to me on any social network, i'll be glad to be able to help. Just one more note, the file is in Brazilian Portuguese, but it's in the correct translation so it's easier for you to translate from Brazilian Portuguese to North American English

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Having said that what do you expect to have for the DPS table ? (We already have this table in the wiki Weapon Table - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki)
I can imagine that you want to have the real DPS depending on skills attributes modifiers ... ? But let me know what would be useful 😉

The DPS calculation is:

((1-crit_chance)*(min+max)/2 + crit_chance*(max+1+Floor[crit_mult*max])/2 + extra_dmg)*speed/10​
Turning that into a plug-in where your stats, your skills e.g. for criticals, damage, etc., are considered would be awesome.