Anyone else lagging when using skills?

SirDonkalot

Happens since the latest Update on mobile for me..
Whenever using an active Skill, the screen stands still for a short period of time, like it has to load first and catches up really fast when done.

i have read about the buffering stuff, but i dont think thats normal right? :mrgreen:

Is there a way to downgrade the version, or changes i can do to make it fluid again?

SirDonkalot

I actually didnt do one after updating... ops

Now after rebooting and testing with serveral Characters , there is still a deadtime inbetween skills...

i hope i didnt mess anything up with that

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I have 3-4 different reports on this, yet I have been unable to reproduce... or to be honest, even to understand the problem. You mean the game freezes, or the skill buttons freeze or...?

Other users are reporting a similar case when they activate the talk with a NPC or other activable item, is this your case as well?

What device are you using?

firman25

Yeah. I was have the same problem.
When pressing Skill button it was about stop moving about 1 second or more. Then can moving again. But that was very annoying when facing group of enemy.
Already reboot my phone 3 times.
Using Samsung galaxy J2 prime.
Before new update everything fine, and finally I complete all quest before the new updated.

Andre27

Loreseeker
I think it's the game freezing for a short bit, and then it unfreezes. It definetly messes up the flow a bit in combat, hasn't gotten me killed yet but still. For me it also sometimes randomly happens when running, usually on town maps. Maybe just inside the actual town itself? Not sure. And I've only seen it happen with whirlwind but that's because it's the only skill I've used so far.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I am myself unable to reproduce this, but I'm getting reports from players (and bad reviews) so this is now top-priority for me. If you are not signed up as testers and want to help me fix this, please sign up as testers:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ne ... ek.android

In a few hours I'll upload a new build in which I'll try a few things that might fix the issue.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
the update is out. It'd be great to know if it made any difference for you.

Serhiy

DavidBVal":1pbdo3ft said:
Hi when I tap on "Traits" button icons appear only in 5-7 seconds.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Serghiy":1dq0gu9l said:
DavidBVal":1dq0gu9l said:
Hi when I tap on "Traits" button icons appear only in 5-7 seconds.

Tried to restart your device?