Any way to register this game for fire hdx 8.9?

joshuax

The game runs great on the Fire HDX 8.9, and I'd love to register it. But I can't figure out how to do it! Google Play doesn't run on the 8.9, and there's no way to buy it otherwise, from what I can tell. (Selecting "register now" from the menu just bounces me back to the main menu.) Can download/sideload the unregistered version, but that doesn't help much.

Not sure how the game switches from unregistered to registered--whether via a code or additional files, which maybe could be emailed to me/made available some other way, but I'd appreciate any info/help you could provide so I could help support this excellent game.

FYI I think I sideloaded this from one mobile market.

Anyhow cheers and thank you for your help!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I am afraid right now I only sell Android licenses through Google Play Store. Sorry.

Probably in the future I'll add it to the Amazon Store as well, but right now I can't for a variety of reasons. As soon as it's published there I'll make it known in the forums/facebook.

Actraiser

I am afraid right now I only sell Android licenses through Google Play Store. Sorry.

Probably in the future I'll add it to the Amazon Store as well, but right now I can't for a variety of reasons. As soon as it's published there I'll make it known in the forums/facebook.
This is a great game, and i have had it on my android for a fews years now.
If it ever becomes available on amazon fire, i will definitely get on that as well.