Any Other Games As Good as Exiled Kingdoms?

HollowOnslaught

Can anyone recommend any other mobile games as good or (more likely) almost as good as Exiled Kingdoms? I have finished all 90 Quests and while I anxiously await the next update release I would like to play something similar...Any ideas? So far I have tried Moonshades, AnimA and Eternium and none of these even come close to being as good as Exiled Kingdoms.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
No, nothing as good as this. Really. Very special game. If you're sniffy about Moonshades then you're perhaps out of luck! But there are some worthy timewasters out there.

• Titan Quest is fantastic. Same on-the-trail violence but linear not open-world. Has pleasing grindy loot.
  • The Bard's Tale is a modern (postmodern?) spin on the classic: and comes with the janky old classics too!
  • Sorcery! is a recreation of a childhood favorite. I'm playing it now - very easy to dip in and out of.
  • The Quest is a vast open-world RPG by a small team. Huge amount of add-on content.

Game I just purchased but have no comment on yet (first impressions good): ATOM RPG
Game I have on a sales watchlist but no comment on yet: Chaos Reborn Adventures

Brunors95

There's one game which is not open map like exiled kingdoms, but it's RPG like Diablo, which is Anima RPG, I play it a lot and has constantly updates, the devs of Anima are currently developping a big major update to have multiplayer in the game very soon with great dungeons

HollowOnslaught

Thanks Brunors95. I tried Anima and it just wasn't for me.

stonedwolf , I am playing Titan Quest and you are right, it is fantastic. I wish it was Open World but you do have some Open World type freedom along the mostly linear progression. I will try The Baird's Tale next!

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
@HollowOnslaught

Funnily enough I'm just now getting into Moonshades (it has been on my phone, unplayed, for eons) and am loving it. But I played Dungeon Master / Eye of the Beholder /etc., back in the day.