Any news about the update??,

MrJelly

New Member
Joined
03/12/2020
Messages
23
Hello. I m coming back to the forum to check once in a while, but I never see a thread about that. So how It is going???
 

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
11/01/2016
Messages
1,966
There's official thread about that. And latest news is here.

Everything else is just shooting in dark. Your guess is as good as anybody's else.
 

iamgaming

Member
Joined
16/02/2018
Messages
47
Developer said that it is 90% done but he should do an open beta test for a couple of months before the official release.

 

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Joined
06/02/2019
Messages
1,167
Development: the first 90% of development takes 90% of the time budget.

The last 10% of development takes the other 90% of the time budget. :cool:
 

VDX_360

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
20/01/2017
Messages
6,138
David's deadline record is comparable to Icemist's safety record.... So yeah. :)
 

Attachments

  • EK_Iceberg.jpg
    EK_Iceberg.jpg
    958.2 KB · Views: 17

Top