Any android games like Exiled kingdoms 👀👀

Nimrod

The Quest is good. First person but probably closest to ek
Post automatically merged:    

The quest is a great game. First person but old school
I strongly second The Quest. I thought there was no life after Exiled Kingdoms but I tried out The Quest and (though this might be heresy) I think I like it better than EK.

Like EK, you pay upfront and are not bothered by ads or fiduciary requests.

There is hundreds of hours of open world game play if you buy the high quality expansions all available on android and iphone.

This sounds like an ad, but I really want to support the good people involved. There are forums where you can directly interact with the creators if you have any difficulties.

Nimrod

Icewind Dale is one of the many Beamdog conversions; so yes Android but surely for the love of Tol you're not playing on a phone are you?
I recently got Icewind Dale for Android. I play games on galaxy note s20. I have to say that I couldn't figure out how to manipulate the characters. I am inexperienced with video games (and I am old) but it wasn't intuitive like EK or The Quest (which I talked about in the above post).

I just wish there is an android game almost similar to Exiled Kingdoms or within the level of this kind of game. ..how about exiled kingdoms 2? ...😄hehehe.....I wish there is a Exiled Kingdoms 2..

well...maybe you could try playing..uhmm
...how about Epic Conquest2, Vampires Fall Origins, Titan Quest Legendary Edition, Eternium, Dungeon Quest or Anima rpg

..This lists of games are also good but not as good as Exiled Kingdoms.
still EK is the best of all time.. especially if all areas in the map will be opened and new enemies will be introduced like orc kingdom / urk daonassar or isle of serpents..
this ek game cannot be surpassed by any other rpg's in android..

well...maybe you could try playing..uhmm
...how about Epic Conquest2, Vampires Fall Origins, Titan Quest Legendary Edition, Eternium, Dungeon Quest or Anima rpg

..This lists of games are also good but not as good as Exiled Kingdoms.
still EK is the best of all time.. especially if all areas in the map will be opened and new enemies will be introduced like orc kingdom / urk daonassar or isle of serpents..
this ek game cannot be surpassed by any other rpg's in android..

Last edited:

ÖBŞ

Pick out 'Darkrise'.As I finished the EK,I'll load it directly.It was my first experience of rpg so I deleted it,but after finishing EK I feel ready for another.Also storyline is a little like our game(As much as I remember ;)