Any android games like Exiled kingdoms 👀👀

I have already completed EK twice once on normal with warrior and once on hard difficulty with archer before a month ! Amazing game!! Still I am trying to find games like EK but to not avail!
Most of the RPGs I found is either hack-and-slash on single path or turn based which gets repetitive!! Have tried Anima, Ironblade till now.

@p4ran0id @stonedwolf Any suggestions for open world RPGs like EK with fine combat balance and good story line??

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I have already completed EK twice once on normal with warrior and once on hard difficulty with archer before a month ! Amazing game!! Still I am trying to find games like EK but to not avail!
Most of the RPGs I found is either hack-and-slash on single path or turn based which gets repetitive!! Have tried Anima, Ironblade till now.

@p4ran0id @stonedwolf Any suggestions for open world RPGs like EK with fine combat balance and good story line??

I'm also trying to find one similar to EK, to play on Android. Didn't find anything even remotely close. Which is very sad.

Trace Da Cruz

EK is the only one... Recently I found a game called "Almora Darkosen" The developer made a nice effort on it, but I don't see well, so I uninstalled it, but is not as bad. That's what my effort has given, but I hope more people follow their example...

Forgot to mention the closer ones: "grim soul", and "heretic gods" those use ads and purchases, though...

Last edited:

Molokot

There arent many well thought open world games with simple but still fun to play combat.
I recomend Rebel Galaxy (old one not outlaw)
Falout 2
Gothic 2 (you have to choose keyboard controlled combat in options)
And if u are curious and want to see something old that is forgotten masterpiece, then get Hard Nova.

If you want to stay with fantasy 2d arpg then there arent realy much chioices:
Sacred gold 1 , Victor Vran and Grim Dawn. And thats it , belve me i browsed all from last 20 years , took me a while and there isnt anything else interesting. I could miss something new with advanced graphics, because my computer is 10 years old , but from what i saw , in most cases its just some crap that has tons of graphics and tends to be interactive movie.
Its more fun to do solo content in some mmorpgs like Rift.

Last edited:
@Molokot games you recommended are android games?

@Trace Da Cruz for PC we still have lot of options like Skyrim or older AOE stronghold and ones you already mentioned! Was looking for android! Have update thread title as well

Last edited:

Molokot

Nah , they arent for android. But when i wrote it , thread title didint specific it. Still is it realy so dificult to get buy 2 years old PC? Should be realy cheap. And if you want to build one from scratch it usualy cost around 1k $ just remember to get 1 years old parts and 2x more ram than its currently average. My pc is now like 11 or 12 years old, and i only switched graphic card once, doubled ram from 4 to 8gb and replaced 2 power units and 1 cooling fan.Ah and also keyboard and 4 mouses :D It runs perfectly fine for my needs, recently also upgraded windows from 10 to 7 and that caused to greatly improve overall performance, because 10 eats like 2-3 giga ram for doing nothing and 7 "only" 1GB.