[Announcement] Exiled Kingdoms is getting a new update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayBreaker

I hope that update could give us Solliga, Freeport, and Isle of serpents somehow! Also, its really sad that we cant communicate and trade (except wolf's pet's) with Varranari.

Invector

Oh Please, PLEASE, add some more storage! A couple more vaults, and some more slots in the backpack or bag of holding. I'd pay REAL money for that!

fire_lizard

I hope that update could give us Solliga, Freeport, and Isle of serpents somehow! Also, its really sad that we cant communicate and trade (except wolf's pet's) with Varranari.
I hope absolutely the same. In addition, Liberty would be great too.

Dark Hero

Your game is even better than ideal and I want to propose an idea for the current update. This is a kind of economic reform: the game has many locations where various mobs live, spiders prevail in the desert, minotaurs near the Jabala hills and each city has its own knights and hunters Based on logic, they sometimes kill these mobs and you can make it so that in certain areas, goods that cannot be obtained by any city may be more expensive, and in others cheaper. (In the desert, poison from spiders is cheaper, in others it is more expensive) To add the logic of trade to the game, there are a lot of mobs in this area, from which the drop falls and it is not in abundance there, but somewhere it is not.

Leonhart99

I hope new version was added some map and quest.

1. Can we go to Freeport, Liberty, Urk Daonassar, Solliga. Oh, can we see a city in Elder forest and Isle of Serpent? Ah, i almost forgot. I think Nakhar Valley or Zamohr Mountain is good idea to make a "Outlaw City", or some underground city in Thyr Mountain.
2. If Varannar make a kingdom, I'm gonna serve their king :D. And their capital is in Elder Forest.
3. I was homeless in Freetown.
4. I hope i have some pet who not "gone" after 1 minute. Like wolf or bear, i was hope i have wolf and named it "Kevin".
5. Can we have mage companion? Griss is Warrior, Adaon is Rogue and Hirge is Cleric.
6. Imagine if Tollasians was not extinct and their succestors live in the seas? Just like an Antlantis and their made invasion just like orc (Not Batrak)

May The Three bless you all Impiri.
"You may say i'm dreamer. But i'm not the only one" John Lennon.

Last edited:

IfiretBBQorc

I played this game when you where working on it and adding content. Loved every minute playing it, roughly 120 hours first play through. I recently just started playing it again. I was craving a good rpg. 30 hours already still love it. Just a all around good polish game. Even though the map wasn't complete, left side. I never felt like I was missing out on content. So if you do add content, which sounds like you want to. Please take as much time as you need and craft a masterful expansion. I would gladly pay a other 5 dollars or donate. I'm sure others would to. Thanks you

Invector

Earlier I said I'd pay REAL money for more space in the backpack or bag of holding.
Well here's something else I'd pay real money for----the ability to KILL NPCs who block bridges! 😡

VDX_360

Staff member
Earlier I said I'd pay REAL money for more space in the backpack or bag of holding.
Well here's something else I'd pay real money for----the ability to KILL NPCs who block bridges! 😡
Is there a spot that's especially bad? Beleive or not, NPC's AI has gotten improved over the course of development to reduce this issue.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
In theory, save&exit, then reload and they will be back to their spawn points (which are not in the bridge, just near it)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
There's a point in Nirvan I get ped blocked, if you wait long enough they usually wander out of it. Charge works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.