Ankh ofg life problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounkeng

Member
Joined
07/11/2016
Messages
579
That is by design. It is supposed to be an item that only gives you a single time benefit.
 

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
28/02/2015
Messages
6,499
It's mostly for ironman.

I might add more places where you can get it.
 

VDX_360

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
20/01/2017
Messages
4,921
Given how rare it is, I haven't tried experimenting with it. Does it bring a player back with full life or warp's someone back to a safe place?

Curious.
 

Sounkeng

Member
Joined
07/11/2016
Messages
579
VDX_360":2rwwch6s said:
Given how rare it is, I haven't tried experimenting with it. Does it bring a player back with full life or warp's someone back to a safe place?

Curious.

It brings a player back with full life. I haven't experimented with it but it seemed to work like a single use intervention... But I think it might also bring back a clerics mana also (But I haven't tested that)
 

p4ran0id

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
27/01/2017
Messages
2,005
She also says that when you 'buy' it from her! ;)
 

Sounkeng

Member
Joined
07/11/2016
Messages
579
p4ran0id":kegc2umv said:
She also says that when you 'buy' it from her! ;)
Because it has a price tag... Not because you can do repeat business.
 

p4ran0id

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
27/01/2017
Messages
2,005
Sounkeng":3ihng2ju said:
p4ran0id":3ihng2ju said:
She also says that when you 'buy' it from her! ;)
Because it has a price tag... Not because you can do repeat business.

I don't have the exact quote, but she says something like 'it was hard to make, I won't be able to do this again'
 

green_green

New Member
Joined
22/01/2017
Messages
9
it works 2 times. it doesnt give mana to cleric just life.

not wort 20k and efford.

honastly there is no need for 1 time use item in this game like that.
 

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
11/01/2016
Messages
1,801
green_green":3p0o3m5c said:
honastly there is no need for 1 time use item in this game like that.
It is item for ironman players. For them it is pretty handy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top