Ancient versus Heads or Skulls anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar

So basically if i have already gotten the Demonic Skulls and Troll heads I cant complete quests? I like to try and figure out these games without using walkthroughs but now it seems these quests cant be completed unless you store everything which is not possible.
Also dont have the key for Askitar mine??? This just seems silly you cant get these items?

VDX_360

Staff member
Since you don't want to have spoilers, I'll be vague:
1) There's more than one type of head that solves the Ancient Versus puzzle. One is an unique item, the other is a limited item that can be found in a few places. The limited item has been discussed as becoming a rare drop from demons so it might become an unlimited item, so to speak.

2) The Askitar mine key can be obtained two ways. Either by be a very thorough dungeon explorer, or by paying attention to the names of the mine and a certain crazy NPC in the nearby town.

VDX_360

Staff member
I encourage you to post your concern about the limited number of demon heads in the game in the feedback section. The Developer does read the feedback forum.

Atomos

VDX_360":23ajq88s said:
I encourage you to post your concern about the limited number of demon heads in the game in the feedback section. The Developer does read the feedback forum.
Demon skulls aren't limited. You can farm those in Mausoleum ;)

Roar

Thanks guys I had given uo hope to complète thes quests. Now that I have some direction and hope I will continue this epic game!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Moved to the general forum. Support is for bugs.

deadcorpze

Yeah it's hard coz there's only 2 chests in the flaming dragoon area. Sometimes u get the ring or the boots but u will definitely get a skull there after some time. Or u could just go inside The deep cauldron and get the one-time loot skull there. There's also this ruined old house in wyvern mountains where a corpse near it holds a skull too. I wouldn't recommend the hellish cave but the boss there drops a skull. Wait, what do u need it for again?

Status
Not open for further replies.