Ancient city

VDX_360

Staff member
What version of the game do you have?

And what's your quest status for the Sleepers Quest and Hard Bargainer? Do you have a purple medallion or Lifestone in your stash?

The dialogue had a few oddities in the beta testing but it was believe there were all resolved.

Ahijah-Akeem

What version of the game do you have?

And what's your quest status for the Sleepers Quest and Hard Bargainer? Do you have a purple medallion or Lifestone in your stash?

The dialogue had a few oddities in the beta testing but it was believe there were all resolved.
Ok. Since my last post: gave the lifestone to the golum ( now he is setting up shop above ground?) Found 3 purple medallions (sold two thinking I need just 1, is that bad?) Don't know how to find my build version.
Journal for Sleepers quest says don't no where to find more info on it but i got the prayer; I'm a hero to the Varannari (approx. 47 rep) and didnt help "lady of the night" but got the deer sword and crossed the bridge in the undergrove (still haven't faced the witches yet). Am I ¶×π¥ out of luck to find the sleeper temple or other game aspect? I also have questions about the blue doors in the valley west of friguld that only want to fry me...
Post automatically merged:    

Ok. Since my last post: gave the lifestone to the golum ( now he is setting up shop above ground?) Found 3 purple medallions (sold two thinking I need just 1, is that bad?) Don't know how to find my build version.
Journal for Sleepers quest says don't no where to find more info on it but i got the prayer; I'm a hero to the Varannari (approx. 47 rep) and didnt help "lady of the night" but got the deer sword and crossed the bridge in the undergrove (still haven't faced the witches yet). Am I ¶×π¥ out of luck to find the sleeper temple or other game aspect? I also have questions about the blue doors in the valley west of friguld that only want to fry me...
I think the title screen is my build? It is 1.3.1154

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You are playing an old beta. Update the game.

There is a clue in City of Ancients about the temple location, which you can only see after getting the prayer.

Ahijah-Akeem

Thanks. So far all seems to be running fine for me. Is there a specific area you need testers to explore?

VDX_360

Staff member
@Ahijah-Akeem , there seems to be some confusion. The beta testing phase of the new update is done. You seem to have an old version of the beta test. To solve your issue, update to the current version of the game.