Advice for cleric lvl 9

feldon

Loreseeker
Avion":ejso9q9n said:
Thanks again for the advice. Gotta reset Griss too then and probably my skills again as well. That means even more grinding, yay :D
Cruelty is the sword in the WoT cave iirc. So I gotta finish that one to get the sword. What resistances do I need for the fight with the Lady? Last time I tried death resist but I still was down pretty fast. Is there anything I'm missing maybe? I always try to kill the mage first but can't even manage that. Could be my level tho.

As for Intervention, I kept it because I got used to it but after doing some fights I have to say, it doesn't really fit in anymore. I guess I'm gonna do some more fighting and grind to the next level, that should give me a good impression if I should keep intervention or get rid of it.

Thanks again guys, helped me a lot :)

Edit: about Griss, I suppose I give her a mix of strength and endurance? Balanced or more strength/endurance?

In WoT, are you fighting all three bosses at once (Xidar, Surtag, Tyogos). If so, things are harder than they need to be. You can find and kill the minions in the dungeon prior to your encounter with Xidar.

Intervention-I pass on this but its a matter of play style. Someone had a great post about how to use intervention well but I couldn't dig it up. IMO if you have IV better to max it out and use it like a reraise (amount mana needed for full life is always kept around).

Gris- Focus on the top three skills. W/O advance skills for companions, there is no need for her to have any I, A or P. Then its just a matter of figuring out whether you need her more for DPS or tanking.

Don Da Cruz

Intervention is a skill you could pass on. Its a good failsafe but you have to manage it or it'll cost you. I have it because it has saved me a couple times. You'll pull hair when it runs down a mana bar in the depths of a dungeon far from town, no recall, and low recovery count.....

Board Troll

Sir ShanksAlot":3i1jx5qp said:
Board Troll":3i1jx5qp said:
Sir ShanksAlot":3i1jx5qp said:
Intervention paired with the mana regeneration skill could be useful for grinding actually.
Where is that skill trainer located?

Cleric Guild after 3 vs 11 quest...or 11 vs 3 lol

I do not have access to that skill.

I only see retribution and turn undead.

If you are referring to retribution, the way you described it is not how it works.

You have to kill an undead or an outsider, then you get a little mana back. It doesn't just regenerate mana independently.

Sir ShanksAlot

Board Troll":25c3gyni said:
Sir ShanksAlot":25c3gyni said:
Board Troll":25c3gyni said:
Where is that skill trainer located?

Cleric Guild after 3 vs 11 quest...or 11 vs 3 lol

I do not have access to that skill.

I only see retribution and turn undead.

If you are referring to retribution, the way you described it is not how it works.

You have to kill an undead or an outsider, then you get a little mana back. It doesn't just regenerate mana independently.

Yes I'm aware it requires you to kill undead or an outsider. Lol