Advanced skill on companion will not work.

Platform
iOS

Sleeping Dragon

I put heavy hand on my companion Gris. It was working for a couple days then quit suddenly. The damage stack doesn’t appear on screen now. Yes my trait requirement for the advanced skill is in place. I even reset her skill points to try and reactivate the advanced skill to no avail.

VDX_360

Staff member
Are you confusing Heavy Hand and Duel?
Also double check you loaded a save that has Gris with the skill. (Just to rule out common problems.)

Heavy Hand should increase Griss base damage, and be visible on the attack range in the Character Sheet as well as in the Details section. But it's in the background, so it gets mixed in with other things like damage from STR, Level bonus etc.

Sleeping Dragon

Not confusing it with duel. It would show a +3 damage on screen with each attack Gris made. I swear it was even stacking and building like duel with every blow. Now showing nothing. Maybe it was glitching in my favor and is acting like it should now.
Post automatically merged:    

For the most part it’s really the only glitch I’ve come across in this level 24 mage / level 22 companion build.

VDX_360

Staff member
What were you fighting?
It's possible you the monster Griss was fighting was activating Duel against her????