Adaon really will disarm trap?

Emeus

Wiki says Adaon will try to disarm traps after he has more than 60% in it, but in my game he just step on traps as usual, so is it true that he will? If so when does he can disarm those spiketraps?

Andre27

Loreseeker
He definetly does, I've seen it. I imagine he actually just fails every time it activates unless it just wasn't discovered yet, but it really does look like he just walks into it XD.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Have you raised his Trap Master skill? what is his total % to disarm traps? (you can see it in Details).

Emeus

Andre27":21h51y0v said:
He definetly does, I've seen it. I imagine he actually just fails every time it activates unless it just wasn't discovered yet, but it really does look like he just walks into it XD.

I hope he doesn't actually fail every time, brainwash him is quite expensive, the first time should be a freebie :s

Emeus

DavidBVal":3dqaaatp said:
Have you raised his Trap Master skill? what is his total % to disarm traps? (you can see it in Details).

Of course, his Trap Master skill is rank 2, and his Agility is 4, 60% disarm traps listed in Details.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Emeus":20locbzm said:
DavidBVal":20locbzm said:

Of course, his Trap Master skill is rank 2, and his Agility is 4, 60% disarm traps listed in Details.

Try the low level traps in early areas. As he gains levels, and his AGI & AWA raise, he'll disable more of them.

Emeus

DavidBVal":22bdpwn7 said:
Emeus":22bdpwn7 said:
DavidBVal":22bdpwn7 said:

Try the low level traps in early areas. As he gains levels, and his AGI & AWA raise, he'll disable more of them.

So it is tied to his level? Or there is a formula? I'm so curios!

Claytopia

I noticed in my game when he automatically disarmed traps I didn't get any experience for it.
Is that normal?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Emeus":13pr955c said:
So it is tied to his level? Or there is a formula? I'm so curios!
It is tied to the difference of Adaon's level and the level of the trap. He will get a +/- 3% bonus/malus per level difference on disarm traps.

In the early areas, trap levels are relatively low, so Adaon gets a bonus when trying to disarm them. Trap levels in later areas can be quite high, so he may receive a malus which effectively lowers his chance to disarm traps below 60%. In this case he won't try to disarm them in the first place.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Claytopia":1vmvxa10 said:
I noticed in my game when he automatically disarmed traps I didn't get any experience for it.
Is that normal?
I think that's intended.