Access to Maze of Lamth

Balm

Hi all,
I have tried to access the Maze but when at the door, i have only 2 options : say my name or Mellon and none work. I also have the mysterious key in my backpack... what am I missing ?
thanks

Duck123

Loreseeker
you can either do research at the great library(requires friendly reputation with the loreseekers and 2 Minotaur horns), you can read a book about it in the grey library(requires positive reputation with the golden hand or fighting your way in), or you can read a book about it in the hall of wisdom(requires church of the three membership or +20 reputation with ilmara and the church).

Balm

Ah ha ... !
i was going there to get these 2 horns...so will find them elsewhere! Thanks a lot !

VDX_360

Staff member
I think there's a misunderstanding.

The tower in question is NOT the access to the maze. It's the Tower of Tremedan, that you gain access to to once you learn about it in-game.

The access to the maze is just north of Jabal, tucked into the trees. It's a stairwell going down.

See here.

Balm

Absolutely...found the entrance trying to get my loot from Minotaurs in the area.
...and managed to complete that piece of the quest ...darn we run a lot in this game :)

Agustin

intente ir al laberinto buscando loot no sabia que se entraba por hai a la torre