Access to Golden Hand Library

Ultra

I think I broke the two quests so I can't complete them.
here's the problem with the mission secrets of the dead and lost in a good book:
I delivered 2 of the 4 necromancy books to the grey library, but, enter the third one to the great library of new garand, and now I can't access the grey library without having to kill everyone (which I can't and don't want to do), and I need to enter to continue the mission lost in a good book, is there any way to get positive reputation with the golden hand apart from that mission and the mission spices of another time?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I'm afraid it's too late.
Once you cross The Hand, you don't get a do-over.
Those people are hard to please, and they are quite unforgiving.

You can still complete Lost in a Good Book though. You just have to either fight your way through huge deadly plutonium golems loll, or sneak your way inside like a ninja. If you're a rogue, this is the perfect opportunity to test your mettle!

VDX_360

Staff member
You are the second player to have this issue this week.

There is no real downside to starting a fight with the Grey Library. It doesn't lock out any quests, and the merchants don't sale anything that is too vital (the Warrior-Rogue gloves are nice, but those are sold in another place, too).

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The typical way to do these quests is to give the Golden Hand the quest medallion from Spicing Things Up, which you can snatch at low level (avoid fighting the wraith, give him the runaround) and it gives you early access to the high-end vendors there; after that give all the books to the Grey Hand. Others have rushed the Mausoleum but that sounds brutally hard to me!!

But if you don't do this, it's fine. Just kill the Hand this time round and remember this for a subsequent playlthrough.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
In a way, you're lucky. Now you have more golems to kill. Which means more chances to find the fabled "Golem's Fist", one of the most powerful weapons in the game! And the only literal "hand" weapon lolll