about tomes

Vaaclav

Translator
Then you would have stackable also armors, weapons and so on.

Tollassian tomes are simply just special items that that don't need to be stackable. And by the way, tollassian tomes are quite rare and hardly you can have more than two or more in backpack or stash at the moment.

Once I had three (if I remember correctly) of them but only for very short time.

rusell_overlord

Vaaclav":1rwlm5dw said:

Tollassian tomes are simply just special items that that don't need to be stackable. And by the way, tollassian tomes are quite rare and hardly you can have more than two or more in backpack or stash at the moment.

Once I had three (if I remember correctly) of them but only for very short time.

i have 15 in total from caves and rumored bosses.

Board Troll

rusell_overlord":1nazho9x said:
Vaaclav":1nazho9x said:

You should read them. Why haven't you?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
rusell_overlord":1zjmmhs8 said:
This is certainly one item that should be used asap.

And, when you use it, it gets stackable. :D

Uljan

I would read the tomes directly from the chest/shelf if I could and you try to stack them? :D
Read them and keep the unassigned trait for future developments of the charachter. No need to waste inventory cells

Sounkeng

I agree that they should be read ASAP... However, I also think that it makes sense to be able to store them in a single slot.

ArrowsFTW

Tomes should not be treated like potions because the original intent was that tomes are rare. If anything David should get rid of the Tomes dropping from bosses because people tend to exploit the idea which leads to things like these.