About the mage ...

Kyoji

How to Lv up quick the mage in the very early part of the game ?

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
What mage do you mean? Marietta or just general apprentice characters?

Although apprentices will be among the easier characters to level because INT gives an xp bonus, which means that they'll level slightly faster than you other part members.
On top of that Marietta also gains another xp bonus for being human, so you don't have to worry about her lagging behind, even if you didn't pick her up right away when she was available.

VDX_360

Staff member
Progressing the game is one of the fastest ways to level up early game. Due to the XP penalty, grinding early areas is increasingly slow. Plus, as mid-game dungeons have a level range for monsters, going in extra high level as a player, could have you facing off harder enemies before you find higher tier gear.

Kyoji

What mage do you mean? Marietta or just general apprentice characters?

Although apprentices will be among the easier characters to level because INT gives an xp bonus, which means that they'll level slightly faster than you other part members.
On top of that Marietta also gains another xp bonus for being human, so you don't have to worry about her lagging behind, even if you didn't pick her up right away when she was available.
Excuse me , Who Is Marietta ? You wrote like she Is a companion but I do not remember her .

VDX_360

Staff member
I --think-- there's some confusion between Exiled Kingdoms and Archaelund.... Both share a forum. Double check which game is being discussed?

Kyoji

Exiled Kingdom .
By the way , another question : I noticed that there are some random generated companions in Towns and in the outdoor , Is It possible to build up them how you want once recruited and if It Is a reasonable choice since Grissenda and Hirge are something so good .

Little edit : Adaon Is good too ...

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
In that case you can ignore my previous advice. That was for Archaelund because you created your post on the Archaelund part of the forum.

To level up in Exiled kingdoms, I recommend focussing on quests early on, that gives a good guiding line on where to go and helps you gather some nice loot and xp.

Also the random mercenaries for hire aren't that useful after the very early part of the game, you can't upgrade them and if they die they are permanently gone. It is a lot better to focus your attention on your companions instead.