About buff durations

Molokot

I think it would be better for gamplay if some durations would be increased. Like battle prayer needs to be recast evry 12 sec and its very annoying, so changing it to 36 with tripling mana cost would be nice. Also adding 2 sec to "flames of faith" duration would make it viable skill, now practicly nobody uses it.
Also potions durations are too short to worth bothering ,it would be better if all potion buff durations would be doubled, and when it comes to poisons they should work for 3 minutes. It is basic rogue mechanics, but short duration diwscourages people from using it. Mage golem works 3min and priest wolf also can be summoned for a long time, so why rogue cant have long time poison durations .
Keep in mind that casting buffs from potions takes time and you have sec cooldown, that greatly efficiently reduces their nominal value, and also you cant hit anything if you are casting priest spells.

NTiK

Rogue is killer, an assassin, I doubt that a longer time poison would make some greater diference

Molokot

Are you using poison master skill and poisons now? And would you if duration would be 6x+ longer?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I completely agree!
Durations are overall too short in EK. I would have prefered longer - much longer - durations, with an increase to spell costs or a decrease in effects to keep gameplay balance.

My biggest frustration in EK is the SUMMONS durations. The 60 seconds duration for wolf and elemental scrolls, and for the bear from Beast Master, is way too short to be fun. Long enough to be powerful in a battle, but too short to enjoy the company of the summoned creature. Even the mage summons' 3 minutes duration is a bit too short for my taste.

The 5 minutes duration of the Spirit Wolf seems perfect to me. It's long enough to have the good doggo follow you around all morning and keep you company. Would have been sweet to have the Sparkling stick around for 5 minutes too. It takes time to build a friendship :)

Molokot

Well i see no problems with wolf and golem, they are balanced how they are, but potions and poisons have very limited use now.