About ability points and other stuffs

Kyoji

1 ' It would be nice to have more ability points available .
They Always appear to be few or never enough for the build you want to apply.

2' The formula of the rising costs of NpC who makes you forget things Is insane and not even fair , I do not ask to turn It as a free costs service but to freeze It on a fixed amount of Gold coins .
Really , players must be free of change their Pg set up as much they want without being forced to farm insane amounts of Gold coins .

3' I already wrote in past posts about the need of a better craft system, available since the start of the game and administrable directly by the player so for now I will Just write that now a days almost all action RpG have a type of crafting system like the one employed in Skyrim .

4' Really this game Is top class but something wich could represent a real Revolution could be the chance to run various type of activities ( like to open a tavern , a farm, a private military company or Who knows what ...) Wich could give a minimal continuos cashflow and to take home in other towns ( not only Nivarian and New Garand ).

For now I suppose that these 4 points could represent a nice chunk of material for the best update you could apply for this game .