"A walker," a character run.

This is a character of a known death-affiliated build.

"...and... live as a death wizard."

(the masc sprite does, in fact, change- eh, this will be happening and it is good.)

My ethics towards other elements at this phase of the character run are neutral.

Level one. I am asked to kill five goblins. Death is neutral to this.

I am asked to whither two small flowers. Not all of them, just two little ones.

These people... live as myself.

I now understand some of the people that have taken an interest in me a bit better and am thinking of picking up some new hobbies. Will continue to document what a ported death elemental build can do in a post-1.0 world. There seems to be a death-elemental well outside lannegar, though j'brother falls on j'anus, but living creatures... each of them is a death-elemental temple too, a story ephermal along an eternal flow of time.

Please enjoy or disenjoy the character log.

Level four. I have completed what seem to be the formative events of this run.
- some new-age travelers were camping on the graveyard of my ancestors. They asked if they could consecrate it, I said "just the campsite, sure."
- some old priest wants to decorate a church of the trinity with skulls. Apparently, churches of the trinity are accepting and welcoming places for this if you're not the northeast liberal kind of this.

That's pretty good. Still have to find this girl's necklace. Running around in a soft leather jacket, this hood I found, a lesser shield of life, and a shank; definitely an interesting mix, visually. Or factually for that matter. DID get the sacrificial dagger for the death sacrifice unto myself fairly early, so... there's my near-endgame dagger. Considering.

The guy selling chunks of my dead ancestors as pieces of the one true sky zombie was a bit iffy, but most of these guys are pretty nice. I look forward to this.