A Violent Debate on the Ark!

Rk01

Hello friends from the Continent of Varanar, I would like to know from you if at the end of the ark during the debate you decided to go for violence right away and call all the Forsaken to the beat, to those who did, if they did, after all if Mr Valeran has already showed a tough enemy I imagine everyone else present in the debate against his our character not to mention the Magister himself! , finally, I would like to know how was the experience, if it was easy, if it was a difficult fight, and what drops are possible to get from them (if it is possible).

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes, people have taken on all the Forsaken and won. It's not an easy task. It requires a combination of a well developed character, sneaky tactics and some borderline exploiting game mechanics.

It's not supposed to be a winnable fight. There are no drops, no rewards, no achievements, nothing at all.

Rk01

I've already finished the game in the possible ways it offers us but I've never tried to fight all the forsaken, I'll still try, too bad there are no drops, it's just for fun and challenge!

VDX_360

Staff member
Be careful of using Youtube video's on the subject. Most of those involve hacking the game. That defeats the purpose of the challenge (and game hacks are prohibited on the forum).

In general, for those who actually take on all the Forsaken, they use a combination of invisibility potions and summons to get out of agro range, than sneak back to lure one to a corner. It's a slow process.

Again, there's no reason to do it other than just for fun.

Rk01

thanks for the guidance my friend, I have to say that I hate hacks, even more in a masterpiece like Exiled kingdoms, I would never lower myself to that and lose from Varanar's achievements