A question on Exiled Kingdoms completion.

DuperFriend

I am currently playing the free trial on google play. (I had bought the game on steam, but my computer stopped working shortly after.) I was wondering about most of the locations in the game. Are all places actually accessible? Like Freeport, Liberty, Elder Forest, The Orc Kingdom, Urk-Daonassar, Isle of Serpents, and so forth. I am a huge sucker for open world games, big maps, verity in said maps, and the ability to explore. But I'd be let down if some towns, locations, dungeons, and so on aren't in the game, making me feel the map is only half as big as it makes itself out to be. Anyone know?

VDX_360

Staff member
Not quite!

In the full game, there's almost 50 world maps, 15 cities, and more than 50 dungeons (depending on what you count as a dungeon / map). And there's more planned in a coming update due sometime this summer (deadlines are estimates).

But, as of now, Freeport, Liberty and the Orc Kingdom aren't part of the game.

You can see details here.

DuperFriend

Will the places I mentioned, as well as Solliga, and any of the mountainous regions (or even the river path) be accessible in the future?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
There is an expansion being worked on, it will add areas but due to wanting to keep players away from too many spoilers the developer isn't telling us which. And the dev isn't committing to a timeframe which is fair as this will be a free expansion update.

So yes, and likely some of the places you mention, but we can't say for certain which and we can't say when.

There are plenty of areas to explore first. Don't forget there are basically as many dungeons as there are outdoor areas. Tis a BIG game for the price.

vinney690

You could literally make some more scrilla by making another smaller game with just the orc kingdom/freeport/liberty and isle of serpents and including like a save port for people to load their characters into it. I'd buy it! In a hurry too.

vinney690

I know your working on another game but still! This is literally the only game I can stand to play on my cell phone because I hate adds, big money grabbing game developers, or having to have an internet connection to play something on my phone.

Slayyerlol

Solliga and the Elder forest are accessible as of now. The rest are not. I hope they will be though. I would very much like to explore them.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I know your working on another game but still! This is literally the only game I can stand to play on my cell phone because I hate adds, big money grabbing game developers, or having to have an internet connection to play something on my phone.

There are other "offline, all-in" games on mobile but I agree far, far too few.

There is an entire thread of recommended games.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker