A question about sapphires

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
I have quite a bit of sapphires, about 10. Should I sell them, or should I save them for quest or something?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
KEEP, they'll come in handy with Minotaur quests.

Off-topic other than to Loreseekers, it seems the Priest in Lamth Level 2 doesn't have a page created and the Small Emeralds do not show a second use (aren't small ones the ones you spend with the Priest to spend the night or did I hallucinate that?)

KEEP, they'll come in handy with Minotaur quests.

Off-topic other than to Loreseekers, it seems the Priest in Lamth Level 2 doesn't have a page created and the Small Emeralds do not show a second use (aren't small ones the ones you spend with the Priest to spend the night or did I hallucinate that?)
You're right on the emerald one. But I don't think sapphire have any use other than to sell

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
LOL excuse me - total brainfart!

It's worth stashing one Large Sapphire (might come in handy in one quest later) but otherwise Sapphires large & small are very safe to sell.

It could be Ancient Verses quest, but I'm not sure. I have never completed that quest, but I know that you need a lot of random stuff for that quest.
That's 2 Large ruby. The thing is you may need 1 large sapphire for Honor Among Thieves quest, but that's only if you go with a certain route of that quest. Other than that sapphires are just for selling