A poorly drawn sketch of Griss

Dark Mage Ascended

Lolerescut":2z7szi82 said:
Dark Mage Ascended":2z7szi82 said:
Lolerescut":2z7szi82 said:
I would have loved hirge but she ugly tho
And the drawing is not bad at all

Wait, really? Hirge isn't the prettiest of the bunch (Griss is best girl), sure, but she's not hard to look at either, for me at least.
Wepl i guess to each his own preferences but for me she way too ugly x.X looking at her frame i started to believe there are invisible cats of the three and they are all around hirge i can even hear them sometimes!!

The only thing I find off about the portrait is that she looks just as oldf not older than your other companions. She's supposed to be barely an adult, yet Adaon looks much more juvenile appearance wise than her.

Lolerescut":1gtsy1pl said:
Dark Mage Ascended":1gtsy1pl said:
Lolerescut":1gtsy1pl said:
Wepl i guess to each his own preferences but for me she way too ugly x.X looking at her frame i started to believe there are invisible cats of the three and they are all around hirge i can even hear them sometimes!!

The only thing I find off about the portrait is that she looks just as oldf not older than your other companions. She's supposed to be barely an adult, yet Adaon looks much more juvenile appearance wise than her.
Its not that she looks old but she looks crazy and ugly

Exiled Kingdoms seems to be in medieval time or some sort in a magical universe, so their styles and beauty standards may not suit your modern taste.

You don't have to degrade Hirge just because her looks doesn't appeal you.

Lolerescut

r/hirgebestgirl":1yolwszo said:
Lolerescut":1yolwszo said:
Dark Mage Ascended":1yolwszo said:
Its not that she looks old but she looks crazy and ugly

Exiled Kingdoms seems to be in medieval time or some sort in a magical universe, so their styles and beauty standards may not suit your modern taste.

You don't have to degrade Hirge just because her looks doesn't appeal you.
As far asi understood from adeon's quest when looking through the scope you can tell its either modern or future let alone hirge is the only ugpy character in the game.... And whether past or future humans have the same standards of beaty and i didnt degrade her i still use her she is helpful in some cases but that doesnt deny the fact that i see her as ugly simple it a point of view you may see her as a beauty but it doesnt change anything about how i see her and srsly we should stop talking about how hirge looks she is just a lcharacter in a game x_X