A guide to a (hopefully) better rogue

Deleted member 28869

This is a rogue guide I'll do based on VDX_360's post. I don't see a lot of rogue related guides here, so I'll post one.

When making a character, get 2 agi and 1 end, get stab.
Fight goblins one at a time and wait for cooldown before fighting another.
Level 2- get evasion 1 and stealth 1 along with per 1 and int 1.
Level 3- get stab 2 and save trait points
Level 4- save skill points and get agi 3,
Level 5- stab 3 with per 2.
Go get stilletto in imperial fortress by wearing death resist equipment and using potions and your recoveries. Get icicle after this.
Get troll cleaver in gurgurth cave by using 2 invis pots and 1 or 2 speed pots.
Get sonnet in bluerock castle by using icicle and lightning dirk, you can get 1 large ruby from small island and another in nivar wetlands, merple from northwest sagar forest, and damaged wolf pelts from wolves, use head of itharrak.
Don't even bother farming for assassin's armor, tolassian chain is easier to get, and has almost the same armor and health value with assassin's.
As for companions, I like hirge.
Your main damage is stab and assassinate, so focus on those and not crits.
Hold off putting points in agi when it's at agi 6, focus on other traits if you want peaceful ending
I always go kill the undermother at level 14 with troll cleaver and 2 spider poison pots, with the help of the flame prophet, of course.
Get ring of unlife, it's useful.
Give the crown to tol.
Before talking to the phantom after he finds the ark, have at least 4 int and increase it to 5 using tiara of the heavens or ring of unlife. Have awa 3, increase to 5 using amulet of dark whispers, and per 4, increase to 5 using abbots ring.
If you want the peaceful ending, have these traits:
Str 3(4)
End 4(5)
Agi 7(9) or 8(10) if you're lucky
Int 4(6) wear crown of galade as your head armor if not in radiation area
Awa 3(4) bring amulet of dark whispers with you for (5)
Per 4(5)
You should have extra points, save those for the ark, you can get 2 more if you have 8 large batteries(4 each time, use evasion on second one)

As for skills, get these:
Stab 4
Evasion 3
Stealth 1
Sprint 1
Sneak attack 1
Extra recovery 2
Assassinate 3
Flurry 3
Precision strikes 1
Body development 2

For equipment, use these:
Crown of galade use anti-rad equipment in reactor
Undermother's hide
Saint admus' gauntlets of might
Bloodied scarf
Hunter's machete + lightning dirk
Ring of unlife
Abbot's ring
Vorator hide mantle
Leggings of shadow
Ironfoot boots
Girdle of the rogue

These are level 20 stats and equipment, so have fun grinding sunken citadel!
Have at least 40 elixirs of galade, 10 medium healing pots, and 20 shock resist pots.
For spiders, just use evasion with flurry and stab. This will surely kill the spider.
For the wizards, sprint, evasion with flurry and stab, hit eight times and back off a bit then dodge the lasers and wait for cooldown then back in, with evasion, flurry and stab, repeat until it dies, usually takes 2 or 3 cycles, this can be done on battle droids, the ark weapons just make it easier, heck, you don't even need the kevlar vest, just learn the pattern and rhythm and you're good.
I Have played rogue for some time and I am quite comfortable with it, hope this helps!

Updated with the new stuff.

Last edited:

RPG GAMER.

Yo after this one in defintly going to try a rogue but after i gave my term exams(final exams)😁
My goal is to master all the clasess in summer (i already did with warrior so 3 remain )

RPG GAMER.

Hi i just started my first rogue and i want somewhere to farm im doing coyote farm but its so bad and low gold and exp gain here is my level and etc

VDX_360

Staff member
You gain levels much faster by completing quests. You'll get more gold and better equipment, too.

Also, get yourself a Companion. They help a lot in the early game, esp for Rogues with low defense.

RPG GAMER.

You gain levels much faster by completing quests. You'll get more gold and better equipment, too.

Also, get yourself a Companion. They help a lot in the early game, esp for Rogues with low defense.
Sure ill go for hirge and lvl 10 is good for farming deadwood i guess
Post automatically merged:    

And i have an other question is deadwood better for farming for rogues or freetown outlaws

Deleted member 28869

Go clear out the early game tombs first for the tomes, and then you can just go to nekhar valley and kill the outlaws there if you're at least level 9. Go grab the stiletto after you get hirge.

Last edited: