A Guide to a better Rogue

RadialArcX81

So I'm trying to get the best out of my Rogue Class. With the highest DPS as I can get over armor rating. I'm wandering if anyone has found the best method for this. I'm not sure yet if a full fledged Range Rogue has better damage rating than a light weapon Rogue or vise versa. So my Rogue as of right now is as stated:

Rogue: Level 13
STR 2
END 1 +1
AGI 7
INT 1 +1
AWA 1
PER 0

Light Weapon: Icicle with a total of 19-25 damage
Range Weapon (Mix between Jester and Composite Bow due to speed of Jester)
Jester (13-13)
Composite Bow (20-25)

Head: Tiara of the heavens
Chest: Lionskin Cuirass
Arms: Gloves of Luck
Legs: Forest Chain Leggings
Feet: Sharkskin Boots
Rings: Ilmaran Signet Ring + Oasis Ring
Neck: Ursan Charm
Cloak: Iron Will Mantle
Offhand: Bluesteel Dirk

Skills:
Stab IV (Max)
Stealth I
Sneak Attack I
Kick I
Archery II
Sprint III (Max
Extra Recovery II
Precision Strike I

Now, gold has been scarce lately except for grinding it off of the outlaws in Friguld (they drop Oaken Bows worth a little over 300g each) that's been the only way I been making my money besides quests.
I enjoy the class and stats I'm using thus far since it's gotten me little deaths and I'm pretty far into the game. My main question is has anyone come across any better methods of creating the perfect Rogue Class? I feel I could do so much better besides getting my arse kicked by level 11's inside the Royal Crypt in Iron Valley for example. :p I'm doing great don't get me wrong but I want more powwwweerrr. :D feel free to try out my methods listed above I find me not to shabby (note: I use grissenda as a slave) she takes all my hits if your wondering how I haven't kicked the bucket.

RadialArcX81

In addition to the topic on traits, Is there a lot of Tomes out there (books that give you 1 trait point each) or are they scarce? After Agility 7 it's hard to come across a dozen trait points to further the trait. As leveling up only gives you 1-2 trait points each time. I want to see the AGI like 10-15 so bad but at this point in time of the game I don't know if it's possible yet.

Grim Rapper

Context:
19417302ec.png

^this is what I've gain using the SAME method that I'll give to you

This is only an opinion and you can freely agree or disagree about it
Tips:

1. Use Stab and Sneak Attack (upgrade it pls) to your advantage (you can kill the Devourer in 1-2 hit if you line up correctly)

2. Farm up outside the Bluerock Castle (Zamohr Mountain) for the percentage to get the Assassin's Armor Set from the Elite Archer

3. Maximize the skill to kill, not Damage Increase (so Kick and Precision Strike isn't really needed at your level. instead pick the Massive Criticals all the way first, cuz even with Jester Bow it can insta-kill anything, making Rogue class really proficient to Bow. Also if you want, pick Rapid Fire to further increase the Massive Criticals chance[and making Composite Bow really an armor Juggernaught])

4. Use the Wall Arrow Glitch as many as you can (look it up in the Feedback thread), with that wou can press through the Tomb in Ilmara (I forgot the Tomb's name lol) and get better loot to sell

5. Use Shield instead the off-hand most of the time (presumeably the Large Chitin Armor from the Eastern Continent of the game (no spoilers :p)

6. Use the "Mount Strome Inn" for cheaper Inn cost

Good Luck and Happy Grinding~