A few questions.

VDX_360

Staff member
Do you have the full game?

If you have the full game (and not a demo version???), you -should- have access to ~50 outdoor maps areas, 15 towns, 50+ dungeons, 90 named quests and a ton of Town Hall Quests.

So, it's a big world. Check it out here.

Fatedi

Awesome! Yeah I bought the full game worth every penny! Just perchance are there quests that take me to those places or do I need to just explore? I’m more a linear guy but don’t mind exploring at all.

VDX_360

Staff member
The game is designed in the open world format, but there are a few quests that sort-of guide you for part of the game. You may have noticed the first few quests about the Letter guide you to a certain town (vague to avoid spoilers).

A lot of the world is "discovered" by simply exploring. Some quests will have lead you to new areas, but not really in a true liner format. Early in the game, the toughness of enemies in some maps will box you in to few maps. But as you get stronger in the mid-game, you get a lot of flexibility in what order you collect black shards (if you don't know what those are, you'll find out soon). Because you don't need all the shards in the game, you have a lot of flexibility for which ones you go after, which in turn could change which parts of the world you explore first.

Here's one challenge map sort-of showing the difficulty range for areas. A lot has to do with your class, build, difficulty, playing style, playing skill, personal choice, and in-game factors such as quest options.

Fatedi

Thanks for all the info! That’s great to hear, there are a few places that piqued my interest already for some reason. And I just got onto the shard quest and it’ll be nice to know that my second play through can be towards a different route of bosses and areas!

The Guss

Hello again. The new guy kkk
So, why i can't go to Irossia? But why have maps and monster from there like dark presence and mont moug?
I really like this game I'm far to finish him but i look like to see that part of the world
(sorry if I wrong something, My english is bad)
(I have te full game U_U)