Spoilers A Dead God: which reward is better

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Kakost

It's fairly easy to get the Crown's death damage down to zero, or basically zero. End Game builds running around with 800 to 1,000 health don't need to worry about a few points of death damage.
My mage has a bit 300 health, but I still have some juice to add before the end. But even here, the amount of damage was negletable. If I wanted to I could easily keep it, and without needing to add any death resistance gear.

That's not the problem, the problem is that this would enerve me and make the game unplayable for me. Every time the notification "the curse of Tol is saping your life force" I would have a mental breakdown and I would end up with an aneurism.

No no, I'll keep the ring, thank you very much. I dont need the curse of Tol upon my mental health

ajay

We must update the crown to make it worthwhile.
I propose we add to the crown a built-in rocket launcher with nuclear warheads and a dimensional parasite serum needle on top that transforms people into horrors when injected. :)
If the crown does get a change, npcs should start transforming into all manners of tolassians to adhere to the game's lore đź’€