4 Reasons to spend 25k buying a house

Sharkyinthe UK

1. You don't want to have to walk to Kingsbridge to re-recruit Grissenda.

2. You get 2 storage lockers for you loot. (Cheaper than 20 k town hall 4th vault)

3. Your a member of the rogues guild and don't want to go down to the sewars to sleep for free !

4. You have too much money and want to spend some !

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
4 additional reasons for buying a house

- You need the deduction for your taxes as a homeowner.
- You needed a place to house your swampdonkey when not in the fens
- You have an itch to become a interior decorator but cannot decide what color curtains go with bloodstained walls.
- And while already mentioned, with 4 Vaults, 1 Chest in the Tower, and 2 in your house you can store lots and lots of loot... good loot... lovely loot... in other words you are a hoarder and no one has sat you down for an intervention yet... at least try and keep your junk organized... and clean... no allowing rats and other vermin to nest in it please...

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Its totally worth it.....

Beside 2 free stashes, merc recruitment is easy because all 3 are in your house, free sleep.

Only problem it doesnt have a Quick save option in the house.......... and make some furnitures that we can buy and decorate the house would be time spending if your done.

Ps. Let us buy a house in every town, because if your far away and left some items in the house then you need to go back to the house to get it..... very frustrating ( in other words leave all the junk there and all the good in the guild house is an option.

Mythdefied

Could we get the option to use the demon skull as home decor? I deliberately used the goblin head on the quest in the hope that in the future I could make the demon skull the mantlepiece or a fruit bowl or something like that in my house.

maplington

Hi, here in Queensland, Australia we just check the things like furniture, lighting, rugs, rooms, bathroom facilities and accessories used in it. These things make the price of the home. I thinks things matter in the price of the home is furniture and interior!

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
After concideration i don't like houses.... i need a villa.... castles.... Forts...... and a savehouse for my stuff... good stuff..... lovely stuff.... addicting stuff..... ( not the white powder stuff if you know what i mean.... ) i have to much stuff..... the only space i have left..... is 50% of my mary poppins bag from tramedan and 75% of my inventory...... for the rest i have everything full...... including my companions.....

david..... or you make to much stuff or to less storage room... haha

New garand house full.
Nivarian house full.
Tramedan tower full ( all stashes )
Townhall.... Full all 4 slots......

oh and david one more thing... can you make a sphere in new garand house... like in nivarian house.... this save alot of walking.....

VDX_360

Staff member
Glass Cannon":yl2hf5n8 said:
I have too much stuff.....
Admitting there's a problem is the first step. Now, let me introduce you to a few merchants that would love to buy all that stuff from you....

VDX_360

Staff member
Mythdefied":3oklz6hm said:
...demon skull the mantlepiece ...
What? Okay, I'm not sure where the line is, be it ten stacks of Epic Potions, 2,000 scrolls of recall, or ten used Ancient Tolassian Tomes... I really don't know where the line is for simply having too much stuff, but I feel "demon skull mantelpiece" is across that line. :)

Some of our esteemed forum users have a serious collection issue.... And it won't get better if the mage class gets introduced. My head hurts thinking about it.

NOTE TO NEW USERS: It's okay to sell your surplus stuff, or stuff you haven't used in fifty quests. It's okay. Just sell it and feel that much lighter.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
1: I am collector....
2: I am not a new guy or a new player....
3: Collecting is fun and it keeps you busy.....
4: We still need more room haha.... :p

I collect 1 of each btw ( gear, weapons, gems, ingredients, and possible quest items.... ) and still i only save the best of the best and still storage to short

give me a mom... ill show...

VDX_360

Staff member
Glass Cannon, I think you surpass "collector" :) and my note was for forum users who stumble across references to your dragon sized horde and think they too have to stuff every storage space with equipment, rare items, unique swords or that weird clay hoof print of the swamp monkey....

Have you gotten all the new stuff from the new update yet?