3 Birds with 1 Stone

Joe Simon

If you manage to kill the minotaur king in the maze of lamth and dont mind sacrificing 5000 exp you get to keep the axe of the minotaur king, cloak of might and the crown of gallade. Of course the lost kingdom quest will not be completable, but I don't think it's a required quest for something else.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yep, that's a known outcome for the Lost Kingdom Quest.

There's been a limited discussion on having a way to trigger the Lost Kingdom Quest and than fight the King as a way to complete the quest and keep the loot. One idea is to wear the crown to the throne room and trigger a "challenge to the king" situation. The Minotaurs are a bit combat orientated, after all.

The axe is the better of the items, which can be gotten via fighting or favorable outcome of the quest. Mages will likely have much better INT increasing items than the crown and since bonuses don't stack, the cloak is most useful to those that have access to the +2 Agility Belt but not access to the Force Belt or Automated Gloves.

VDX_360

Staff member
Doesn't High Priestess Br'mee drop the charm? Well, I guess if you fight the king, all the associated fights get involved...

For Clerics, the Ring of Holiness High Priestess Br'mee can craft is far the best item. For those that use Hirge, it's a nifty item too.

Atomos

VDX_360":23h8ehq2 said:
Doesn't High Priestess Br'mee drop the charm? Well, I guess if you fight the king, all the associated fights get involved...

For Clerics, the Ring of Holiness High Priestess Br'mee can craft is far the best item. For those that use Hirge, it's a nifty item too.
Later on conductive vest with similar properties is available, so it's not that hard to give up on this ring ;)