2handed warrior build help (skills)

IronJosh1988

I looked at the wiki but it seems to not show anything to me. I'm level 14 with hirge as my companion she's a shield user and I use her mostly for healing but she tries hard lol.
I'm curious what my next step should be. currently my skills are.
Whirlwind 4 - two Handed 3 - cleave 2 - heavy handed 2 - dungeoneering 2.
I'll post my equipment if it will help. I'm torn between restoration finishing up cleave or going with a advanced skill I think the one I was eyeing was duel or infantry training.

that being said if someone comes in and says that it's completely wrong reset I'm open to that too. traits are 6 strength - 3 endurance and 1 in each of the rest. I've got 3 traits and 4 skills unused.

thanks in advance help me make a MONSTER lol

while I'm at it might as well ask what areas would be good for xp and which ones for gold at my level. Vex gave me a good tip about bloodpaw and it was wonderful but I've been there a while just wondering if there is a better one since I've leveled some. BTW VDX you're the man lol helped me out so much

Arthurii

Translator
Lack of 2nd INT and PER probably had cut you off some useful or funny dialog options, especially if you had already completed Princess of the Sea :)
I suggest flurry, battle rage (with default rage ofc), body development, precision strikes and massive criticals (that's actually somewhat default barbarian build I'm only dreaming of as a L10 war)
2nd cleave is not worth 2 skill pt, same for whirlwind, 1 pt in it should be enough; 1 pt in charge is probably more useful than +3 lvl whirlwind. Consider reapplying all your skill points later on.
Since you're 2H war, go for as much str as you can get, probably 12 base would be enough for 18 at all with battle rage for massive 45 attack bonus. Well, twice as less endurance would be good to keep up.
I'm wondering why ppl use hirge hirge while there's Adaon, who obsoletes dungeoneering, awareness and any gossip bonuses while being probably the most sufficient damage dealer as an archer, especially with imperial trollhunter bow or jester's bow for low level enemies.

IronJosh1988

aw man I wish someone had told me that earlier. about the int and per. I'll probably keep them low now because I planned another play through. I'll probably respec though.

I've mostly heard that aadon was a crappy companion with grissenda standard and hirge as a decent one. i might try him out I think I have some decent stuff for him. icicle but idk about armor and no bow worth anything.