2H Warrior: The Barbarian

Dimidium

This build is how I play. There's other good ones around here. I prefer brute force. A lot of it. Tough enemies fall like the thin armored ones. The "Bash, walk two steps, Charge, Whirlwind" combo is devastating when you learn to make all three hits connect in a row on one opponent.

My build is for a L17 Warrior. I can one hit stuff like Outlaws almost every time. A Whirlwind kills 4 Outlaws at once. Minotaurs die in two hits, but it's common one Charge could kill them. Massive critical as comes in handy, with a 50% chance to instakill anything L15 or lower, with a few exceptions. Finally Bash knocks the daylights out of semi-boss type enemies, and managed crowds well. It's common to see 100+ damage with a good crit.

Finally Adaon is my Aggro Inducer. He draws them out and I smash them to bits. He can also find doors well, and disarm traps well. He's L14.

Here's my build in a 4 picture album, click the image to move to the next:

http://imgur.com/a/uLfIp

Azog

Re: 2H Warrior: Unbalanced Barbarian

Ok, so you can do a lot damage with your lvl17 2h-Warrior. And whats the imbalancing now?

Dimidium

Azog":1q97385a said:
Ok, so you can do a lot damage with your lvl17 2h-Warrior. And whats the imbalancing now?

It's the opposite of the Balanced Build post made earlier.

@Arrows: I am simply a casual gamer :)

Azog

Ah alright, the used terms are a bit misleading since both builds are very well balanced.

Dimidium

I really couldn't think of a good name for the build. It anyone has a descriptive cool name I am up for it.

Dimidium

Let's go with 2H Warrior: The Barbarian. Can a forum Mod change the title please?