2 tolassian tome in 1 drop

Made in Heaven

I kill King of Korne and it drops 2 tomes. I forgot to take screenshot.
Is it a bug??? Usually it drops only one, I got it on my level 23 warrior

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The wiki says there's a very rare 2nd drop

You want to know what's spooky about that line of text?

I added it... literally yesterday morning!!

Now I have item & drop spreadsheets I've been going through the entire wiki fixing them, starting with the boss drops but working my way down.

I must be so lucky then. NICE!!! :D

Something about "item drop binominal probability" that I don't pretend to understand, but basically it's less than 1 in 500 chance.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Yes, and you're highly unlikely to get a 2nd random one. Most of the low-chance drops are from fixed-amount creatures (about 20 of them) plus 3 recurring under Icemist (Demilich x2, Sewer; Greater Demon Elemental Plane of Fire).

Otherwise you need to start grinding a lot of rumour Dragons (all three colours) and rumour Liches.

EDIT: almost forgot, there are some "low-chance" creatures (Carrion Lord, Demilich, Greater Demon, Lich, Lord of the Pit, Merzadan, Saradan) who can drop two Tomes. I'm not brilliant on probability but I think the chance of that is 1 in 250,000 or less.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

I'm not brilliant on probability but I think the chance of that is 1 in 250,000 or less.
Which is you really need luck on your side to get 2 tomes because they don't recurring. Anyway imagine some lucky guy got those 2 tomes. Maybe he had a chance on real lottery.

VDX_360

Staff member
In years of playing this game, this might be the first time anyone's got a random ancient tolassian tomb to drop.