1st time poster

ftleosuxs

Love this game. It gets a little frustrating at times. Where can I find this girl who was snatched up on the road leaving KB and is hidden in some cave? it's like one of the first quest.

feldon

Loreseeker
ftleosuxs":1so8q3ta said:
Love this game. It gets a little frustrating at times. Where can I find this girl who was snatched up on the road leaving KB and is hidden in some cave? it's like one of the first quest.

Howdy and welcome.

I believe the quest you are talking about is Find Constanze.

She is in the bandit cave in Kingsbridge area (northeast of eastern city entrance). In the area, you will cross a bridge, then enter a room with four doors. You want the door on the upper right.

If you find yourself stumped again, the Wiki is a great resource for the quests.

feldon

Loreseeker
Yeah. There are some great resources (maps, builds) here on the forums and a pretty active community, so an answer is usually close by.

If you don't feel like searching the forums, the Wiki has most of the areas mapped and quests laid out. How far you dive in is up to your self control and spoiler concern.

ftleosuxs

Yeah I have a love/hate for spoliers:/ maybe after awhile if I'm frustrated I'll swing in here. This place is far more helpful then I expected. Thank you again.

feldon

Loreseeker
Agree on spoilers. If you ever get stuck and need a tip wo spoiler, send me a PM.

Keep on enjoying your adventures.

ftleosuxs

That I can and will do! This place is like the anti-4chan lol literally nothing but helpful and understanding people.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
ftleosuxs":34irophj said:
That I can and will do! This place is like the anti-4chan lol literally nothing but helpful and understanding people.

LMAO well we only have one Troll and he eats the others... we try and keep everyone playing nicely and for the most part have little work to do...

And likewise while I am not the quest master feldon is... I do a lot of the work for the area section of the wiki... let me know if you need anything.

Board Troll

Aalandryll":352kclsm said:
ftleosuxs":352kclsm said:

LMAO well we only have one Troll and he eats the others... we try and keep everyone playing nicely and for the most part have little work to do...

And likewise while I am not the quest master feldon is... I do a lot of the work for the area section of the wiki... let me know if you need anything.

Yes,

I'm the only troll around this campfire, it's my personal mission to improve us trolls image, so if a troll shows up, I get a little mean.

Otherwise, I'm a great friend!

Like a swampdonkey, I'll be there when ya need a friend.