Search results

1. S

Stuck on Call of Blood & Telescope (Spoilerinos)

Quality Update as always David , really like the mix out of Combat/Story/Puzzle Elements. Call of Blood Quest: Im missing the option in order to clean the Fountain(s) . With my first Character it was there right away. Im actually stuck now on the second run, because i cant figure out what...
  2. S

Existing Gear Feedback/balancing

I always liked the aspect, that you can create your own Sets out of random pieces..with different gains and loses Let me bring up my personal impressions for some of the recent items...(Warrior, Cleric gameplay) Ashen Plate & Legs Vs Myrosian Plate & Legs Looking at those Pieces overall ...
  3. S

Anyone else lagging when using skills?

Happens since the latest Update on mobile for me.. Whenever using an active Skill, the screen stands still for a short period of time, like it has to load first and catches up really fast when done. i have read about the buffering stuff, but i dont think thats normal right? :mrgreen: Is there...
  4. S

Alternative XP Methods

If you are tired of repeating the same doungen.. 1. Cat Defender "Minigame" 2. Treasure Hunter 4 Potent Chests which contains Big Emeralds and small Diamonds which can be exchanged for further Xp. Take a quick nap on the other side and repeat. Optional Item: Speed Potion gl , hf ...and...
  5. S

Mage Synergie - Fireball + Firegolem

I think it would be interesting if the Fireball actually does dmg to your own companions and summons like yourself for the Powerhouse spell it represents. it would add some sort of extra spice since the FireGolem absorbs fire and your follower would need readjustment to the build ( even tho it...
  6. S

Adaon can perform 12s stuns

Not sure if thats intentend or if its actually a bug...but since the last update he can perform huge stun timers..its like getting past paralyizes timers...atleast it feels like a bug its either 1s , 6s , or 12s..pretty frequent, making him an insane boss killer notables: It feels like the...
  7. S

Guild Sensitives for all Classes

In the earlier Versions, it felt like there was more of a choice what guild you want to pick... Now its getting pretty "clear" what guild you wanna take given the class you have Like joining Thuram with any other class then a mage, would be pretty...crazy :mrgreen: Random Ideas i had playing...
  8. S

Character Guide - The Duellist (Ironman)

Looking for a Warrior that doesnt care about Strengh , Endurance ..let alone Intelligence...? The Duellist might be one for you if you want to change it up. We care about Speed , Armor and sniping - the love to our bow is just as great as to our shield. We pick our Enemys careful, and ideal...
  9. S

O_O Really David? Rip Ironman(s).. (Quest Spoiler)

Im in Shock...i cant belive what just happend.... After i "finished" the new amazing content with my Cleric Irongirl , I was ready to explore the alternative path with my most beloved lvl 23 Agi Ironwarrior in the Death God quest... packed with armour , resistent in all elements , proudly...
  10. S

Missing a doungen?

Cave Of Echos Abbys The One in the Wetlands The One with the Flame Prophet Is there supposed to be something after the shard quest or is it just in progress like the new follow up Quest says? Anyone?
  11. S

Cleric brainstorming

Here is a little list out of my head , which could possible improve the quality of the cleric in the later stages. Maybe other players agree with this idea or David finds some insperation in it. Skills: Sacred Fire - early on this skill is pretty useful when you skill it , but since it has a...
  12. S

Ironman Deaths V2 / and what you learn by it (contains Spoilers)

I once made a thread about my early Ironman Deaths... a few rips were added, but i wanna make a recap of the whole list from what i remember.. If you have any Ironman Deaths to share, feel free to post here Here is my Story of Joy and Pain of EK Ironman 1. First Character and Warrior that saw...
  13. S

Floor Damage broken? serious Danger for Ironman

Here is what i noticed given damage caused by the Floor. (acid , fire doungens) I have been playing this game for a while now, and always wondered why one my first characters back then got 1 banged while walking thro fire. Whenever you stand on the same spot for a while the damage scales and...
  14. S

Kick Skill on Adaon

He never uses it. :( (atleast on level 1 wearing a bow, if that makes that any difference)
  15. S

bloodthunder and other light weaps

Towards agility warriors.. If you dont pick the magmashortsword from the quest, it feels like there isnt really an alternative.. There is the deathclaw which you can get fairly early but thats basicly it. Thunder is close to equal and the choice if you fight death immunes. Blood Thunder is...
  16. S

Rare Doungen Item?

I have been playing this game for a while now.. while running thro the minotaur lab as usual i found one in the secret rooms a ring with Detection 1 , 2 hp 2 Mana Never saw this one before in a chest.. My Question - are there more of those rare item apperance? If so - are there different ones...
  17. S

Warrior - Bash and Charge

Hi David It felt like Bash with knockback + charge to rush would be a solid approach for a knight built, but the physics feel a bit weird on this one 1 of the 3 things happen when you rush the stunned enemy. 1) you hit the target but the enemy whirles around (usally to the position were you...
  18. S

Range Companion and doungens

Often appears when there is a corner or a door in the way. (very noticeable in the minotaur lab) The companion thinks he is hitting and the shooting animation keeps going, while the enemy is not being hit at all. So you need to push the enemy in a straight line or lure them back in order to...
  19. S

Stunduration after new update

After the new update , it feels like bash 3 with 3 seconds of stunduration is non existend. it was fine before, but now it is basicly a knockback. was that intentional given the current spirit update?
  20. S

Advanced Skills for Follower? currently possible?

When you respec, the guy mentions something about resetting advanced skills for your follower. Did i oversee something how do give him/her the skills in first place, or is it currently not possible?