Search results

1. S

Stuck on Call of Blood & Telescope (Spoilerinos)

If i recall correctly, i dont think the fountain part showed the active Trait Check. Or maybe i wasnt aware of it. ok so wiki states, there "might" be an other way , if that implies getting the tome and getting the quest done. Can anyone confirm thats possible with Int 0? Anyone who did it...
  2. S

Stuck on Call of Blood & Telescope (Spoilerinos)

Quality Update as always David , really like the mix out of Combat/Story/Puzzle Elements. Call of Blood Quest: Im missing the option in order to clean the Fountain(s) . With my first Character it was there right away. Im actually stuck now on the second run, because i cant figure out what...
  3. S

Existing Gear Feedback/balancing

I always liked the aspect, that you can create your own Sets out of random pieces..with different gains and loses Let me bring up my personal impressions for some of the recent items...(Warrior, Cleric gameplay) Ashen Plate & Legs Vs Myrosian Plate & Legs Looking at those Pieces overall ...
  4. S

Gurgurth Cave

there are alternative Traitchecks for that... Even if you have none of them , you can still fight your way throw giving up some benefits.. Its not really "needed" in terms of completion
  5. S

Gurgurth Cave

You can have 0 Int while not giving up on teleport scrolls - your companion can do the teleporting stuff for you if he/she has enough int
  6. S

Bugs on latest 1.1 v update

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15477 try downloading the newest Testerversion that David mentionts in this thread... Not sure if it will fix for your problem , but since the Main version is not really playable for some of us , mightaswell... It solved my gamebreaking lag on a quick look
  7. S

Anyone else lagging when using skills?

Oh ok, i guess it wasnt just on my end then... this was close to unplayable, whoever had this issue the short freeze appeared clicking on the skill , even when it was on Cooldown. Like the game registered all the stuff that was going on in real time , but the screen just lags behind each time...
  8. S

I actually didnt do one after updating... ops Now after rebooting and testing with serveral Characters , there is still a deadtime inbetween skills... i hope i didnt mess anything up with that
  9. S

Happens since the latest Update on mobile for me.. Whenever using an active Skill, the screen stands still for a short period of time, like it has to load first and catches up really fast when done. i have read about the buffering stuff, but i dont think thats normal right? :mrgreen: Is there...
  10. S

Archenemy run?

If you wanna collect further negative Reputation . dont forget to start all kind of Townhall quests without actually doing them in time .. that will give you a nice -1 boost each time
  11. S

EK is the best RPG game and the CHEAPEST!!!

yea man , a High quality product which can be enjoyed by basicly everyone that stumbles upon it. For me the game has the heart and soul that once put Diablo2 to life
  12. S

Mage Synergie - Fireball + Firegolem

Ahhh, I did oversee that one.. Nice to see other Fire Mages felt the same. It seems like it could be fun , for sure.
  13. S

Alternative XP Methods

ty for clarifiying , it had a little bit of a bad taste at first , even tho it felt like an interesting sideeffect for being a dummy in the quest :mrgreen: It would be actually an interesting place for an stationary spot, but since the xp gets reduced heavily after the first clear , not ideal...
  14. S

Alternative XP Methods

If you are tired of repeating the same doungen.. 1. Cat Defender "Minigame" 2. Treasure Hunter 4 Potent Chests which contains Big Emeralds and small Diamonds which can be exchanged for further Xp. Take a quick nap on the other side and repeat. Optional Item: Speed Potion gl , hf ...and...
  15. S

Character Guide - The Duellist (Ironman)

Would be a cool synergie, but it doesnt
  16. S

Mage Synergie - Fireball + Firegolem

I think it would be interesting if the Fireball actually does dmg to your own companions and summons like yourself for the Powerhouse spell it represents. it would add some sort of extra spice since the FireGolem absorbs fire and your follower would need readjustment to the build ( even tho it...
  17. S

Mage tips/builds after the update?

rocking a 2h staff without Arcane Mastery using a Strong Summon having an elemental attack and on top of that having disintegrate This consumes tons of Mana... are you having a life stock of Mana potions? :mrgreen: If you find one of the Mana eating 2h staffs later on, the consumption will be...
  18. S

Character Guide - The Duellist (Ironman)

Hey Guys, thanks for giving your input on it Welcome to the AgiSquad! the bows i had for the most time were in a order like this: 1.Vulcan Bow 2.Jester Bow ( should be around your level) 3.Imperial Trollhunter Bow (should be around your level) 4.the latest one shown in the pic The Enchanted...
  19. S

Adaon can perform 12s stuns

oh yea , you are right , its not Dirk the Gambler - its the Dirk of Betrayial , i got those 2 mixed up. Its the freshest and stunheavy one. I assume its somewhat easy to reduplicate since, it seems the Skill Flank and that offhand seems to scale together out of control.. If not ...maybe the...
  20. S

Adaon can perform 12s stuns

Not sure if thats intentend or if its actually a bug...but since the last update he can perform huge stun timers..its like getting past paralyizes timers...atleast it feels like a bug its either 1s , 6s , or 12s..pretty frequent, making him an insane boss killer notables: It feels like the...