Search results

1. L

Inventory bag space

Well it does make it more challenging give up cheaper items and take more expensive.i threw it out there just because I feel like it would be a great addition, but it's not necessary atm. I rather the game get more content then making things easier for us now.
  2. L

Inventory bag space

This isn't much needed right now this would be great when you have free time to program etc.
  3. L

Inventory bag space

I think I speak for everyone right now when I say (well for myself really hahaha) we need more storage space via, bag space and more vaults. I can't wait till the housing system is implemented I'm guessing more storage would be there. But I think adding more bag space to pick up look would be...
  4. L

Parties

I don't think this game is meant to be online. I like the fact it's offline. Though I think when he finishes the game I would love to see an online version to play with one another but of course a lot more money would be needed to do that. Regardless, I really like the this team of...
  5. L

Really hanging out for 0.8

Well programmers always are thinking, because we need to think of the whole picture from all angles. So far so good. Looking forward to the release of the next patch.
  6. L

stronger hp pots

I wish we could buy mana pots or make them.
  7. L

What's everyone do for a living!

I use to deal with customer service hut now I'm a Porter and I get paid to stay home unless I'm needed to fix anything at over 6 hospitals in nyc.
  8. L

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to participate?

I can help. I play the game when I have downtime at work and playing on my note 5 can help add pictures etc. From the game right to the wiki. Especially things like hints for specific quests or good tips from the gossip. Made my wiki account Lonetraveler
  9. L

Long term effects

The best option I found was killing them from the get go, instead of losing 5 with the varannari, I lost only 3 reputation when I just killed them instead of listening to their reasoning.