Search results

1. A

Funny mem

EK Russian fan group has one funny mem. Sidarun Oasis has NPC Ruun. One player remarked that he similar to Valuev (Russian boxer). Now Ruun is Orc Valuev. Why orc? Because this sound solidly. And we sat with Google, when one player discovered that Hirge is Jeanne d'Arc. We found Amarisa...
  2. A

bug in the quest "Those in Need"

I found one bug in the quest "Those in Need". EDIT: noted, thanks.
  3. A

screen on Samsung s8 plus

recently I moved to new device and faced with the problem. this is a black stripes on the sides of the screen. I hope, it will be correct. Thank you.
  4. A

Just feedback

Hi, EK. After six months I finished lost the game! Eee. So Im writing a feedback. This game is my favorite. I very rarely play RPG. I very seldom linger in one game for a long time. For comparison. Usually I reach level 10 and then delete the game. But EK its a really amazing thing. It took me...
  5. A

I'm stuck in Southern Dragon Mountains

I'm stuck in Southern Dragon Mountains. I know that this is not the first time that heroes were stuck in the islands. I remember that the developer wrote that he would solve this problem. I've been here for a week, but I can't find scroll of recall. What should I do?