Search results

1. feldon

Minor Spoiler- Hermia, Princess of the Sea

Hermia's fortune will override the journal regardless of where you are in the quest. Have not tried her after quest is complete, but you might want to look into to who she works with the rest of the quest.
  2. feldon

Journal Entry needed-Sand Vermin

When doing Sand Vermin, unless I missed something, there is no journal update between getting the quest and returning it. Would be helpful to add an update after destroying each nest, perhaps with a countdown like in Coyote Hunt and Goblin Hunting.
  3. feldon

Hirge out of mana

My Hirge is at 9HP and 3MP. She keeps trying to cast a spell and the 'not enough mana' msg pops up multiple times. I'm running through easy areas, so it keeps happening a lot. Very tiny issue but you may want to look at the mechanics of spells when MP is low. Might be a bigger issue when you...
  4. feldon

Companion view in vaults

Properly equipping yourself for various parts of the game is very useful. It would be nice if we could switch to the companion inventory view so we could compare current equipment with vault options. I often forget what they are wearing as I go thru my various storages.
  5. feldon

Recoveries regained

So not sure if this is intended, but I'm a running a new character and just noticed that I entered the Magistrates house with 1 recovery and now in the sewers after events, I am back to a full 3. Not exactly when sure the switch happened, whether it was when I awoke or exited to the sewers.
  6. feldon

Lesser known game mechanics

This will be the starting point for an eventual 'manual' that will appear at least on the wiki. Discussion and additions from the community are requested to make this as comprehensive as possible. Load Screen 1. Clicking the 'folder' next to the character's file accesses their save files...
  7. feldon

Bear Traps-Kingsbridge

In the area KB south of the river, the bear traps seem to scale to level. I just encountered a level 25 and level 26 there. Intended? (Unsure if this applies to all outdoor traps)
  8. feldon

Knowledge learned-Enclaves

"You have learned something new..." This popped up after my first conversation with Couk. Used teleport, text appeared after arrival. Noticed a similar occurrence of this when I was doing the Enclave quests but I can't recall exactly when it popped it up, but it wouldn't have been from...
  9. feldon

Spoiler:Prisoners Dilemma dialogue

So when dealing with the two Zenmos, if you choose wrong and fight the werewolf, Zenmo's dialogue while caged doesn't change. It would make more sense to include something new along the lines of 'I told you it was a beast. Now get me out of here' without the questioning bit. There is also no...
  10. feldon

Odd Couple Fight

Similar to the bandits from Smugglers in the Night, if you zone out during the fight with Renda and Gurr, when you come back they are both gone. If you have not started the quest, you are out of luck. Not sure this needs to be addressed in any way, but at least with SitN, you still got some...
  11. feldon

Minor Deadwood Graphics Issue

The skulls and bones and what not (not the corpses you can interact with) that are strewn about the Deadwood overlap the character when standing directing on them. Also, there is a small smoothness issue when you are walking directly up to the dead trees (especially individual ones) where you...
  12. feldon

Clerics Guild Admission

Currently in game, only clerics may join the Three (guild) and learn advanced skills. I assume this is due to warriors and rogues lacking magic capability. What if joining the guild enabled a warrior or rogue to be able to wield limited magic. Since the only skills they would have that use mana...
  13. feldon

Elisse Urhad

Is she a hanging remnant of a time before New Garand was complete. It seems like she wants to be the prompt for Dark Matters, but even when the quest is resolved she still claims to be in great danger...
  14. feldon

Journal Omission

Where is Giles If you anger Latimer at the first meeting post-hero, causing you to fail the quest, on screen shows updated journal, but the quest doesn't show in either in progress or completed.
  15. feldon

[Bug] Smugglers dont appear

Not sure the exact time frame they are supposed to show during Smugglers in the Night, but in an attempt to find out, I camped out near the wharf at 8pm. Time passed and they did not show. Zoned out to Great Inori, returned with no luck. Should being in Northern Inori as the time frame begins...
  16. feldon

Complication with Key to Past and Amarisa

There is an issue with being able to do both sets of research at the Great Library. If you research Tremadan, go to the tower, and speak with the phantom, you no longer get the option of researching Amarisa when you return to the library. Guessing since the Where's Ama quest updates in the...
  17. feldon

Anyone know CSS coding for Wiki pages?

We are trying to spice up the Wiki but currently lack experience with writing CSS coding. We aren't looking for much, just a change in background look and help with getting infoboxes started.
  18. feldon

Suggested Rep bump

Suggestion Becoming a member of a guild not only effects your reputation with that guild but also with the various kingdoms, especially for the Warrior's Guild. Since they are respected defenders of the peace, simply being able to say you are a member should earn you a bump in rep. Conversely...
  19. feldon

Companion experience minor exploit

Not sure if exploit is the right word, but the math supports my theory. A tag along companion gains less than 1/2 of the XP you get, usually ~20%. So in theory, to build my desired companions level faster, it is better to grind solo(if you can) or bring the secondary companion along. When your...
  20. feldon

Tougher than Ironman

So Ironman is grueling, and a very difficult challenge. But given game knowledge and a healthy amount of potions, level 10 can clear most of the current content (Abstract is proof of this). I think a harder personal challenge would be to play Hard difficulty, with the rule of no Health...