Search results

1. R

Phone calls ingame

no report message or any pop up sir, s3 is a messed up phone.
  2. R

Phone calls ingame

When i get a phonecall in game, game crashes. Is anybody getting this too? is it about game or my phone? i use galaxy s3
  3. R

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Sword name : Holy Diver (Legendary Tier) Damage : 13-17 (2handed or 1 handed for 7-11) Traits: Dragonslayer III , Beastslayer III, Holy III (2 damage per rank for both) Class : Warrior ( or an upraged warrior with minumum lvl or str to wield) Description: Legend says its from an another...
  4. R

Ice Dragon Bug (sort of)

its on 0.7.891 dunno if you fixed in this .894
  5. R

Ice Dragon Bug (sort of)

in his area when EDITED, please report potential exploits via PM, thanks! but i went suicide and came after as level 10 cruelty warrior and slain him with 6 greater healing pots, cuz thats what real man does. anyway i think this needs a fix, even a level 1 can beat him reaching there witj invis...
  6. R

The most difficult RPG you ever played?

Return of the King on Game Boy Advanced, it was really hard to kill ringwraiths in hard diffucult.
  7. R

Centurion Kanum

Thank you sir, i am really bad pathfinding like zoro from one piece :mrgreen:
  8. R

Centurion Kanum

i still couldnt find this guy, where is he?
  9. R

Sea Battles and Battleships

Game has a very big ocean, i think wars of battleships would be great. also if ships can land on the other ship and sending your own troops or enemy doing same thing. This could also add many quests or townhall like quests to the game. Even whirlpool like things to get you in a underwater...
  10. R

The Wizards and Necromancers

There is a legend says who stays virgin to the age of 30 becomes a wizard, and to the 70 becomes a Necromancer. I am neither of them (sadly), just a casual Warrior, what are you?
  11. R

Poll: your thoughts on turn-based RPGs, vs action-RPGs

Heroes 3 and 4 crushes anything.
  12. R

new skills?

i think archery needs a buff, it would be great. or holding attack button for a longer time dealing a little bit more damage or bleed or stun etc
  13. R

Boardgames

I think boardgames in Inn's would be great, different boardgames for each Inn. You can also add multiplayer section to it and we can battle chess,reversi etc what fits on that mediaval age (chess is a must). Also would be great if you can bet on those games and get exp, also a leaderboard for...
  14. R

Centurion Kanum

it was the name i guess, question is; where is he? i finished a web of terror (as lvl 9 warrior whick makes me proud) and need to find him, thanks.