Search results

1. I

What about rearanging areas after certain level?

What I meant is after certain time of gaming some areas could be rearanged with another enemy set. Rearangment can be sparked by just some simple quest or encounter. For example there can be certain person in Freetown which can offer a conversation option to players at 18th or 20th level. This...
  2. I

Exiled Kingdoms sequel?

I think I read here somewhere that it is coming so can we get a little bit info on Exiled Kingdoms 2? This are some of my proposals: 1. Larger map with at least 50% more towns 2. More human-like monster enemies and less animals
  3. I

Can someone explain how weapon precisely functions?

Example: Bluesteel Greatsword Damage 6-15 Speed 9 Cruelty(greatsword) Damage 6-15 Speed 9, +4 fire Now, what is the difference? This additional 4 fire damage points, do they apply only when battling trolls or do they apply on other enemies as well?
  4. I

General discussion on programming RPG game

Well, I don't know how to start this thread. I wanted to start a chit-chat kind of thread regarding basic concepts in programming RPG game. This thread was meant for begginers and those who know nothing about that, like myself.:) Actually I did some programming but it was really long time ago...
  5. I

Introducing new creature - Hobgobblin proposal

Now after playing this game for some time, I must say I am most impressed with Gobblins. They are the best creatures in this game. I don't know who did them, but whoever was, he did them brilliantly. Especially the way they are behaving when they charge in attack and the way they sound. Most...
  6. I

Exiled Kingdom twitter

Here you can tweet about your current progress and status in game. Currently I am still in Lannegar Valley, trying to reach Flamedancer Itharrack. I have killed all Goblins in the mine and killed first Imp(or whatever the name of that creature is) but I cannot pass another two Imps after...
  7. I

Hiring multiple adventurers

I don't know was this topic discussed before. What about possibility of hiring more than one adventurer. I am still at the beggining of the game so I don't know if it's possible at higher levels but for now I can recruit only one acompanion. I think it would proof very useful if I could hire...