Search results

1. I

What about rearanging areas after certain level?

What I meant is after certain time of gaming some areas could be rearanged with another enemy set. Rearangment can be sparked by just some simple quest or encounter. For example there can be certain person in Freetown which can offer a conversation option to players at 18th or 20th level. This...
  2. I

Exiled Kingdoms sequel?

I think I read here somewhere that it is coming so can we get a little bit info on Exiled Kingdoms 2? This are some of my proposals: 1. Larger map with at least 50% more towns 2. More human-like monster enemies and less animals
  3. I

Can someone explain how weapon precisely functions?

Yes in deed, I've just checked it out. That's why I had big problem with deadknights and vangefull wraights. I was using Maul of Desecration on them thinking that additional death points apply only to them because of mentioned graphical effect. But all the time I was healing them instead of...
  4. I

^Are you saying that when hitting fire demons with fire weapons and wraiths with death weapons, I am actually healing them???? Because if that's so than I've been doing something very wrong.... :lol:
  5. I

Yes thank you, I get that part. But still, why does Rancor splashes fire only when hitting trolls and why do those weapons with death additional damage points splash death sparks only when hitting wraiths and deathknights?
  6. I

Example: Bluesteel Greatsword Damage 6-15 Speed 9 Cruelty(greatsword) Damage 6-15 Speed 9, +4 fire Now, what is the difference? This additional 4 fire damage points, do they apply only when battling trolls or do they apply on other enemies as well?
  7. I

Player item and equipment ideas

I've been using 'Summon Wolf' scroll a lot but it is too weak to be of any use any more so I was thinking of this: Cost: 1800 gold and can be purchased regularly
  8. I

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Maybe putting this into Admus's chest?
  9. I

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

I am using Gurguth's maul on my warrior companion Grissenda and I was thinking of something stronger than that. Gurguth's maul is 10-18 damage and 8 speed. Following two should be stronger than that. So here is idea from my smartphone simple image editor for such weapons: ^if this produces...
  10. I

Introducing new creature - Hobgobblin proposal

Nice to hear that. Off course I hope you don't mind because I dared giving some proposals on my own in this thread. I just enjoy this. After all this is your game. I hope I am not too much anoying...
  11. I

General discussion on programming RPG game

Well, I don't know how to start this thread. I wanted to start a chit-chat kind of thread regarding basic concepts in programming RPG game. This thread was meant for begginers and those who know nothing about that, like myself.:) Actually I did some programming but it was really long time ago...
  12. I

Another proposal would be Sea Gobblin. Same size and strength as regular Gobblin just blue. It could have some fins between fingers since it is assimilated to sea. It is very good swimmer. It lives near sea coasts and river estuaries... Though I would place only small clan of Sea Gobblins...
  13. I

Loose scenario for Gobblins and Hobgobblins could be as following: "Long time ago Gobblins and Hobgobblins were the same race known as Hobbits. But their ancestor turned away into greed and possesive love for unique object, a ring forged by powerfull deamon. After losing his 'precious', as he...
  14. I

Here I croped Gobblin from the game and just changed color turning it into Hobgobblin. And this is proposed size in the game. Just slightly bigger than Gobblin. Maybe 20% bigger? Of course they don't need to be exactly the same. Hobgobblin can be changed to differentiate from Gobblin...
  15. I

This is how tall Hobgobblin should be. Yes I know, I might be a little boring but it's very fun to be able to participate in game such is this. At least with some proposals...8-)
  16. I

Actually this creature more resemble Ork than Gobblin so I am crossing it out... Second one is much better IMO. Since Gobblins and Hobgobblins are related they should definitelly look the same. Let's say acording their size in the game, Gobblins are about 0,8 to 1 m tall creatures. So...
  17. I

And I would place them somewhere in this area. In the hills and mountains(and caves) beyond Sagar forest. Example: I-11, I-12, J-10, J-11 and J-12. At some point they could be found together with Gobblins since they are related thus it is certain they should interfere. Just where Gobblins area...
  18. I

Now after playing this game for some time, I must say I am most impressed with Gobblins. They are the best creatures in this game. I don't know who did them, but whoever was, he did them brilliantly. Especially the way they are behaving when they charge in attack and the way they sound. Most...
  19. I

Exiled Kingdom twitter

Anyone knows where I can find some trolls?
  20. I

Exiled Kingdom twitter

Of course I know it's not in Lanegar mine. I didn't search there. Thanks very much. I appreciate that. I would have never found it by my self.8-)