Search results

1. The Lichemaster

Golden Hand Empasse

While trialing the mage release I noticed a slight imbalance with the Golden Hand. I gave the amulet to Fritha rather than betray her then gave one of the necromancy books to the loreseekers. Later on I tried to gain access to the grey library in Freetown but didn't have a good enough rep. No...
  2. The Lichemaster

Minor bug

Stopping prejudice. After completing the quest every time you great Barahid still asks if you have any luck in locating the research notes.
  3. The Lichemaster

Rest and Transport

One thing that recently struck me, when travelling by boat from town to town although the game time takes anything from 12-36 hours once the character arrives at a destination, their health and mana are still the same. I appreciate some journeys may not be the most comfortable but surely it...
  4. The Lichemaster

Revive error

Hi, I have noticed one possible glitch. After a battle if my companion is defeated and "having a rest" on the floor. When I press party revive both my character and my companions health quite rightly refills to the max. However when the companion decides to wake up and stand up off the floor...