Search results

1. GauzeB

Nivarian

I gotta say I've been playing a long time, my main is on day 744 but a cleric by nature I couldn't wait for nivarian to come out, the home of the three hell yeah.. then we finally get there and there's nothing. It's smaller than lannegar. It's the capital, why is it empty? Still love what...
  2. GauzeB

cleric class needs some love

I know this has been a concern awhile but when can we see some improvements to the cleric class? Yea the new dungeon obviously is easier for us... But the good loot is for warriors only. Could we please have a cleric boost?
  3. GauzeB

freeing the slaves quest

Just attempted it, went with the option to take the legos and kill them. When we popped out, the legos were there but no mobs. Headed back towards town they were standing there and just greeted me as a friend. Rested 12 and no legos or vans. Would retry it but this was on my iron man acct lol.
  4. GauzeB

for testers (minor spoiler)

5. GauzeB

clerics fire damage

I was hoping you might consider changing cleric damage types around, instead of heavy fire damage, make it light or sacred or whatever the type you have in play already. It's a bummer not to really get to play around much in the new dungeon because we're all fire based. Ps my warrior has fun...
  6. GauzeB

cleric companion

I'm sure this has come up before, but a cleric comp would be awesome. David I know you're working on a million things at once I'm just curious if a healing-preference comp is an idea for the future
  7. GauzeB

iron valley recall

Dunno if this is new or intentional but scrolls of recall fail in iron valley. I'm sure they're trying to go to Freetown but until then they should go to jabal right? Ps I know this is the wrong thread for this but while I'm at it, potions of giant strength is spelled wrong (says strenght)
  8. GauzeB

EQ!

Share some old stories, classes, when you started etc. I'll start obviously - cazic-thule server - started as a half elf warrior got rezzed by a cleric named medipack rescuekit... And my desire to play cleric was born. I started just as velius (sp? Been awhile) kept playing for while, quit and...
  9. GauzeB

kings

Not good with the spoiler button yet lol. Have a question.