Search results

1. GauzeB

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Game has updated for me, so far so good. Not sure what level of spoiler cover you want here, but exploring the eastern areas, following a .. cold.. quest, everything seems to be going well. Triggers at expected and proper (I assume) times. Bad puns and jokes evoking the proper chuckle and groan...
  2. GauzeB

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. Always enjoy new content, got started already couple notes so far. Arena seems to be working well, 5 battles in, wanted to explore more before i continue. Finished up the hirge quest, love the rewards. Going to explore the rest of that dungeon next .. or...
  3. GauzeB

Nivarian

I gotta say I've been playing a long time, my main is on day 744 but a cleric by nature I couldn't wait for nivarian to come out, the home of the three hell yeah.. then we finally get there and there's nothing. It's smaller than lannegar. It's the capital, why is it empty? Still love what...
  4. GauzeB

cleric class needs some love

Thanks troll, you describe how I feel better than me lol. Just grinding my warrior for more legion pieces wondering why blessed plate doesn't drop anywhere... Some people would love that for their hirge comp..
  5. GauzeB

Forgetting Advance Skills

That's a good point and maybe by 1.0 it'll be the case. But like choosing a guild he wants players to make the choice once and go with it. There's more save game slots open to try something different
  6. GauzeB

Mage class, and Scrolls

Los issues will be huge and adv skills involving spell-crits need to be addressed. Gonna be great Ps please do not restrict scrolls of recall...
  7. GauzeB

Mage class, and Scrolls

Still gonna be awhile, David hasn't put a date on it. But I feel like as much time as he has invested in making this class we won't be disappointed. I'm excited still :)
  8. GauzeB

cleric class needs some love

I know this has been a concern awhile but when can we see some improvements to the cleric class? Yea the new dungeon obviously is easier for us... But the good loot is for warriors only. Could we please have a cleric boost?
  9. GauzeB

Orc Battle Plans Not Dropping?

Speaking of this David a minor thought the quest and journal both mention orc "couriers" I have yet to encounter one lol but I've gotten the plans multiple times from random orcs
  10. GauzeB

the strongest (most surviabul) cleric build

This really can't be answered yet, esp cuz we haven't seen the cleric fully developed. Those of us that prefer that class have honestly been so good that other classes have had to catch up... Imo. Now I'm struggling with the mobs with all the advanced skills we haven't gotten yet. It will...
  11. GauzeB

You might have a problem when...

Update! Woo woo now to find where the hell the new stuff is lol
  12. GauzeB

You might have a problem when...

I think any version flagged as test that's automatic. I'm glad for that, since the challenge iI've been wanting to try some stuff out. Can't wait tho, and b troll I'm the same. I pick up my phone, the first thing I check is here..
  13. GauzeB

Maze of Lamth

Those are both normal and you might encounter others (such as in the deadwood) they're areas that David intends to implement in the future, just not yet. Right now he's hard at work on making the game "completable" but all the extra fun stuff will come out too. So great to think of a game that...
  14. GauzeB

The Iron Survivor (forum contest)

That would be pretty cool, if you do, look up the actual character from Raymond e feist's Riftwar Saga. Interesting character. Speaking of this, I forgot, the old pc game betrayal at krondor was based on the book series. One of the main characters James is Jimmy the hand.
  15. GauzeB

The Iron Survivor is...

Thanks man that was tough but a lot of fun. How'd you end up doing?
  16. GauzeB

The Cleric to the Mage

I've read this a few times and I'm not sure what you're trying to say.. clerics are too strong or not strong enough? Still my fav class to play, I have my opinions but I'm curious to know yours
  17. GauzeB

Promp with yes or no before buying or selling. Small buttons big mistakes

I agree with some form of that, such as the demonic skull being unique but sellable. I dunno if it was planned for crafting or the quest, but I prolly just cleared my bag and ditched it. The problem is that this is still beta and whether something is gonna be for a quest or not isn't decided...
  18. GauzeB

How to Spartan kick instant kill monsters

I can't wait for crits .. and maybe mass crits for spells (it would be fair for mages) .. a group of undeads vs a cleric, holy fire... Don't mess with the cleric ghosties.
  19. GauzeB

The Iron Survivor (forum contest)

Re: The Ultimate Challenge (forum contest) Potentially my last submission, tho this toon is still alive... i'm not sure what else I can do unless another test version comes out that has some more stuff.