Search results

1. M

PC/Steam Version Sub Forum

Since the Steam Version is out, to keep the things clean and separate, IMHO there should be a separate Sub Forum for the issues and posts specifically related to it and not about the core game.
  2. M

TH Quest vs Rumors

Since the game has got Rumor Boss encounters which we can know about from gossip. I hav noticed some little disproportion (IMHO). If you have taken a TH quest, you go to the INN for the gossips, there is no preference for TH Quest details. Since there are multiple rumor bosses available in the...
  3. M

Reputation based Access

My reputation with Lannegar is 9 while with varsilla is 25 which gives the average reputation of 17 (shown in the Lannegar TH). When I talk to captain white at Lannegar, he says I need a reputation of 13 for further quests. Since the concept of average calculation for the reputation has been...
  4. M

Loreseeker Library Access

When rescued the Loremistress Riella back to the Library, Anton said that you can access the traders but the doors(grills) were not openned but the librarian was ready for research. tried re-entring the library and re-starting the game (after closing from the recent list) but no effect. I know...
  5. M

In-game Settings

Currently, we have 5 option in the settings menu. I am looking forward to additional options. I have already suggested (here) to make the zone change confirmation switchable. It is already in the feature list and will be implemented eventually. Another thing which i WISH to be adjustable via...
  6. M

NG Entrance Pause

Whenever I enter the NewGarand from the NW side (the desert), the game pauses for 1-2 second. I believe i have reported this long ago (might be without video). Please check it here: Video PS: I have faced this issue in different ROMs of Marshmallow.
  7. M

Advanced Skills for Companion

Any thoughts ?
  8. M

Thoughts about Irazur Tomb - SPOILER

SPOILER Warning, do not proceed if u have not done it yet I have cleared the dungeon in its first release (without the bypass for gas chamber) except the boss (it is a secret room inside a secret area which is already in a secret zone i.e. a deep nested secret ;) ) which I missed in first...
  9. M

The Prodigal Daughter

10. M

Game Character Pics

Hi, After the introduction of Warriors guild, the picture of Sergeant Daukar looks out of sync with the game environment. It looks more like a Facebook Profile picture. Its my personal opinion, other may or may not agree...
  11. M

Detailed Map of the Kingdom

I know there is a post named World Map. What I am talking about is the detailed map. Ok, let me elaborate; the current available map that I have been able to find is the simple map like Google Maps, what about the Satellite View of the Kingdom. Initially, I have considered a web based map with...
  12. M

How Long The Lore Seeker Librarian Will Take

I asked the [rude] lore seeker librarian in the library of New Garand to do research on Amarisa for 3 horns. It was gameday 100 and now I am on gameday 166 but he is still trying to search it out. I have got the key and I have located the tower but all the conversation options there have no...
  13. M

BUG: Missing Dungeon Progress

I came out of the underground dungeon to save the game. There was an enemy, cleared it saved the game and went back to the dungeon. ALL THE ACTIVITY HAS BEEN LOST SINCE THE DUNGEON HAS BEEN RESET. NOTE: this is also happening even when there is no enemy i.e. come out, save, went back and the...
  14. M

[BUG] Display of the Dungeon is Blacked out

When resuming the game from autosave inside a dungeon, the dungeon contents are totally black. Rest of the components are appearing and working properly. Faced this issue twice in the latest release 0.7.895 only. If we resume the game from a manual save (which is outside of dungeon), it...
  15. M

Purchase using different Google Account

Hi David, Thanks for the wonderful game. I have been playing the game in free mode. I have joined the achievements (google play games) with my main google id, lets say A. Now i want to make the purchase using google id B (I use id B for purchasing). When i go to store option, it is by default...