Search results

1. M

Clean laptop

try to use a stronger vacuum. Combine it with cotton buds and tooth-picks for fine clean. WD40, as suggested, will be ur friend
  2. M

Legion plateset, which monsters?

plenty of early days forum posts can be locked or cleared. That was the pre-Wiki era, now the wiki is having information and details in a much better + organized way. I would suggest having a forum cleanup phase, it could be either deleting the obsolete posts or simply moving them to the...
  3. M

PC/Steam Version Sub Forum

Since the Steam Version is out, to keep the things clean and separate, IMHO there should be a separate Sub Forum for the issues and posts specifically related to it and not about the core game.
  4. M

PC version is on Steam!

Re: PC version coming out this month! Finally, it is around the corner. Looks fine and promising. the last screen of the video is simple yet expressive. Nice work David
  5. M

Age of Empires 2 EK Map

ooo AOE , oooold days . It was my first exposure to this stuff. I played it original and then its different expansion packs it can be a nice mixture with EK
  6. M

(spoilers) The Prodigal Daughter feedback

as a simple workaround, a recommendation can be added to the quest description in the journal to complete this quest after that quest. It would be similar to famous pre1.0 notice that the quest is still not completable. Since there are only a few tightly dependent quests like this case, it is...
  7. M

Need help unlocking skills for companion hirge

a limited set of advanced skills is planned for the companions in the coming updates
  8. M

Can't get mages guild rep high enough to start barahids quest?

is there any ETA for it?? yes it will be kind of vague but still some value is better than no value PS: is this the first time you changed ur display pic? at least in past 2 yrs i guess it is closer to the game icon and hope there will more stuff for mins
  9. M

Hirge as companion has minus 1 trait points

so it is not a bug rather rare case scenario. IMHO, Better if it does not go below 0 in any case.
  10. M

the points and traits gained by the companion are shared with any of the selected one. Once u selected hirge, she should have some progress points gained by ur last companion [ as u lose 20% when u play with a companion ] {please correct me if i m missing something} since this is a rare case...
  11. M

is this the first time u picked her? who was ur previous companion? if any, then how much were his/her points? -1 or even 0 does not seem to be a logical (expected) status
  12. M

Elisse Urhad - Cemetery Quest

she has been there since the early days but her quest is yet to come, so no need to talk to her till then [ unless you are feeling bored :lol: ]
  13. M

Please advise , What should I prepare for New quests?

I have got 4 golden bars are they needed on the upper (final) stage of ark?
  14. M

Glitch in New Garland Farmlands

hahahaaa and he is here, just in time
  15. M

Glitch in New Garland Farmlands

Not recalling seeing this issue before. You can use the scroll of recall to come out if you hav it (and u must have it all the time) Also David, the (marvelous) game developer will have a look on it...
  16. M

Full license price

The game project started back in 2015 and its still going on [ new content is added regularly ] and all it cost is 4$ [ and a looooooot of time to explore it ]
  17. M

Jump in difficulty in the Ark; too much? (spoilers)

what is it? where i can find it?
  18. M

Income from game

I hav a thought, hope others will share if in the first game, with no proper game development exposure and raw story line What David can produce after the experience and learnings of this marvellous product. The expectations hav already sky rocketed and we hope to hear about this next...
  19. M

Bappasalar Cave-Secret Doors

There is one more secret door in the rocks in the south west area, with a new box and loot
  20. M

Exciled kingdoms online

wow thats a nice revelation so after desktop we can have online or may be the other way round :)