Search results

1. X

Best loadout?

Hey, I needed some help, and normally I would try and figure it out myself, but in simply unable to. I'm a level 9 2h warrior, with lvl 2 two hand skill, lvl 2 whirlwind and charge, along with a level 7 Adaon and a neglected Gressinda. Now, I have the Magma shortsword, Icy Great sword, Sword...
  2. X

[Spoiler] Loremistress Reilla

Cant find her. Looked in Neyou tomb, which is in the New Car and Farmlands, and also visited the other desert one nearby, still can't find her. Romours don't help at all. Where is she?
  3. X

Suggestions - Some very desperately needed changes.

Hey, this is just a list of things I think should be added/altered in the game. Some may already be present in the game, so excuse those entries: :!: Less retarded companions: My Adaon keeps walking into traps ALL the time and dying, and he's supposed to be the guy who knows how to deactivate...
  4. X

New Garand misc Quests

Hey, Can anyone give hints for the quests Spicing up things and 'Where did I put my sword?' I can't find them anywhere, and I've been to every tavern on the west of the river looking for rumors with no success. I only want hints, because I seriously do not know where to go for these quests, and...
  5. X

The Shadow Orb Quest

Hi there, I've been trying to complete the Shadow Orb quest for a significant amount of time now, but I'm simply unable to kill the beast inside the cage in the New Car and sewers. Which leads me to ask, is there a trick or something to finishing the quest which doesn't involve fighting him...